Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fuel mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel mods...

i'm still having some problems with my start ups when running the chipped p06... i'm guessing it has to do with the Fuel Modifiers on Uber(Uber 1.66)...

i was told that if i'm just running stock injectors to make sure and set 'em all at 100.. is this correct?

my options are TPS Enrich, Cold Enrich, Main Enrich, and Suggested Value...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

ttt

My Ride thread
    Flickr
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

no help...

My Ride thread
      Flickr

Comment

Modifying the fuel multipliers in Uber never made any difference for me.

I ALWAYS had problems with start up on uber maps.

I adjusted them as low as 30 and as high as 200. No difference.

But to break it down

TPS Enrich: adds/takes away fuel when you initially step on the throttle
        Cold Enrich: adds/takes away more fuel on cold start ups(i know with newer versions of uber you can edit how much fuel @ a certain temp)
        Main Enrich: richens/leans the entire map by this multiplier

Suggested: Final multiplier. Depending on your injector size compared to stock, it will modify the pulse width, but still use the same cell values.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

just found that out also, i noticed that now when i set the cold idle higher(from 1200 to 1800) it would actually fluctuate, kinda like that when a vacuum leak is present...

i'm thinking of just setting ALL the idle options the same, bring down the cold enrich fuel mod. a bit(smells like straight fuel while cranking) and see what happens

My Ride thread
          Flickr

Comment

Hey raffy i recommend you pm MRX hes the shit when it comes to ECU tuning. Seriously hit him up.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i'll try to get a hold of him also thnx man

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X