Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

FMIC with ac and stock bumper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMIC with ac and stock bumper?

I haven't seen anyone on the board with a turbo setup with a fmic and the ac still in and functional, with the stock bumper on as well.

Is there simply not enough space, or have I not looked good enough?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think there is enough space honestly, but Im not certain it hasnt been done. I know that with my wastegate dump to atmosphere, there is for sure not enough room down there for it, but I had it removed with the 14b. It is very tight down there, so it might be possible, but it will make it harder to manuever your hands down in there.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

gdoutaccord still has a/c on his setup.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

accordsir still has his a/c also...its a tight fit.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

what material are the lines, i have a guy that can weld aluminum and another guy that does stainless. also what sizes are the pipes? there are two pipes right? a high pressure and low pressure pipe. there is enough room i think, but i want my pipe to run down near the crossmember for a cleaner look.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I still have yet to see a 92-93 with oem fogs and a FMIC.... Turbo CB7s with A/C has been done
            I need a custom turbo manifold built....
            707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
            "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Iamanonymous used to have full AC Setup on his car with a stock 90-91 front bumper. I forgot what size turbo but that thing was cramped to hell. The car is gone now tho. It is possible to have AC its just how you route the turbo and how much room you have to play with. Some people say there is more room in the 92-93 bumper so I dunno.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i am going to try and get oem fogs to fit. they will be depo brand though. i think if you can get teh fmic to sit far enough back it will work, but the only way that will work is if you take those two p/s coils out, which mine are gone so we will see here within the next couple of months. oh and i want to run at least 2.5" thick, if not 3" thick with fogs. i will do my best.

doest accordsir have fogs too? i think his fmic is mounted "upside down" to fit the fogs. or am i wrong on that one.
                Last edited by bagoon316; 03-05-2008, 03:34 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

My fmic is upside down technically, but I do not have fogs.
                  Id like them, but cant justify the money for them.
                  Not sure on accordsir however.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

My ultimate goal is fitting a fmic with the stock 9293 bumper, and the a/c still in, and fog lights...i hope it can be done...ill figure something out.
                    Sounds like its not impossible, just really damn hard LOL

Comment

Accord SIR is doing the 92-93 oem bumper. He has routed teh FMIC to where he can utilize the fogs. Its not too bad if you can modify the end tanks.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        Accord SIR is doing the 92-93 oem bumper. He has routed teh FMIC to where he can utilize the fogs. Its not too bad if you can modify the end tanks.
                        Thanks Nail, i'll have to check out his setup

Comment

youll see mine soon with AC

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                            youll see mine soon with AC
                            Sweet, I can't wait to see it, I need ideas for my build. With the summers getting as hot as they can in St. Louis, I can't go without a/c, but I want to go turbo.

Comment

They exist. I'll be doing it over the next couple of weeks. If i want a/c that is.
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X