Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Fueling turbo quest....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fueling turbo quest....

I dont need a s-afc if i go the fmu and Fpr route right?
    Thanks
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Re: Fueling turbo quest....

Originally posted by theone
    I dont need a s-afc if i go the fmu and Fpr route right?
    Thanks
    ehhh... that depends on what you goal was with the S-AFC. The S-AFC will give you a greater ability to fine tune but for simplicities sake you could just go with the FMU. You will of course need an adapter for the MAP sensor to bleed off the boost such as a "Missing link" or Vortec adapter.

I would not get the aftermaket FPR until after you know you need it. You may not with the FMU.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

ok, cause i just brought a bov, and fuel pressure reg..
      im just buying neccessary things for my turbo set up.
      next will be the fuel pump.
      will the walbro fuel pump, dont kno if i spelled it right, for a 5th gen cb7 fit the 4th gen?
      its hard to find on for our rides on ebay, thanks
      Theo-

o and for the Map cant i use a check valve.
      ive been hearing alot about using a different ecu and something about honda data or something, but i dont kno to much about that
      Last edited by theone; 10-10-2003, 09:38 AM.
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

ok, cause i just brought a bov, and fuel pressure reg..
        im just buying neccessary things for my turbo set up.
        next will be the fuel pump.
        will the walbro fuel pump, dont kno if i spelled it right, for a 5th gen cb7 fit the 4th gen?
        its hard to find on for our rides on ebay, thanks
        Theo-

o and for the Map cant i use a check valve.
        ive been hearing alot about using a different ecu and something about honda data or something, but i dont kno to much about that
        Contact PDR on Hondasociety. He sold me my Walbro 255lph for $95 shipped for my CB7. He can get them brand new and most times they arrive next day.

I've heard of the check valve thing but everyone I know who hasn't gone Hondata doesn't use it because they break easy.

If you go Hondata you don't need the MAP adapter.

Comment

so what exactly would i have to do if i choose hondata?
          NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

so what exactly would i have to do if i choose hondata?
            Well you would decide on what setup yo uare going to run. By an ECU that is both compatible with your goals and Hondata, Buy the actual Hondata unit you wish to use, and then have it tuned.

Not much to it but it is a more expensive route since it's a stand alone engine management.

Comment

ok,
              i went to there site, found out the p28,p30,p72 and p61 will work with the f22.
              so if i was to buy on of these ecu's i would then do what?
              im thinking about just getting the ecu and taken it to a dealer thats in my area i found on there site. they also do tuning/dyno-n
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

ok, thanks guys, preciate the info.
                NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Working...
                X