Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Clutch suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
    Get ahold of Mike at LSD motorsports... We put one in Justins car... Its a nice piece.. Just as Nice as the ACT ones. Tell him Spiker sent you and he'll probably hook you up with a deal too....

my fabricator can get me LSD clutches too. He said not to use em right now because he's been having a couple come back with issues. As far as i know the one thing they have issues with is the throwout bearing. Plus, my other friend who used and LSD clutch in a boosted DA, had issues with materials of the clutch coming apart from the disc, which were discovered when the trans was pulled apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
      my fabricator can get me LSD clutches too. He said not to use em right now because he's been having a couple come back with issues. As far as i know the one thing they have issues with is the throwout bearing. Plus, my other friend who used and LSD clutch in a boosted DA, had issues with materials of the clutch coming apart from the disc, which were discovered when the trans was pulled apart.
      I beat the shiiiiiit out of one of their dragger clutches On pump at 520+ WHP/375 TQ for 3 months... Flywheel was awesome.... Still looked mint, had no issues AT ALL...... clutch disk was worn, but not bad.... 2nd gear burnoputs on slicks, dry hops and all..... and sold it to someone whom is still beating it at 300 whp a year and a half later....
      750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
      realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

I beat the shiiiiiit out of one of their dragger clutches On pump at 520+ WHP/375 TQ for 3 months... Flywheel was awesome.... Still looked mint, had no issues AT ALL...... clutch disk was worn, but not bad.... 2nd gear burnoputs on slicks, dry hops and all..... and sold it to someone whom is still beating it at 300 whp a year and a half later....
        so get an LSD 12lb flywheel and retain the CC stage 4 clutch and i shud be good to go for say 500 WHP??

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
          so get an LSD 12lb flywheel and retain the CC stage 4 clutch and i shud be good to go for say 500 WHP??
          Stage 4 -5 you should be good to go!
          750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
          realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Stage 4 -5 you should be good to go!
            noice...sweet deal...motor's done at Darton too. Will have that by this weekend hopefully. Can't wait. anybody else in here going to IA this year???

Comment

Working...
            X