Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Interest in Turbo manifolds???(top mount and tubular)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest in Turbo manifolds???(top mount and tubular)

I have a body is has a welding business. Hes very good, certified to weld air planes, actually works at the air force base here in Delaware. Well I've been talking to him about possibly making turbo manifolds for me. I was guaging more towards top mounts since those are kind of hard to come by. Wanted to know how many or if any one would be interested. THIS IS ALL GOING TO BE TESTED, on my car basicly but if we do it for a h22 you would need to bring the car to test fit everything. We're pretty much going to make these for anything, as long as we can get ahold of the car to test fit everything.

I am going to take my manifodl over to him to give him an idea, and get pics of the top mount manifolds to work off of. So hit me up if you think you would be interested in the future or now
    Previous cb7members ride thread
    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

i am looking for a h22 top mount manifold. would like to see pics of his work though. also some pricing and actual tubing he is using.

i wouldnt be able to test fit since i am in florida.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
      i am looking for a h22 top mount manifold. would like to see pics of his work though. also some pricing and actual tubing he is using.

i wouldnt be able to test fit since i am in florida.
      DANM YOU BEAT ME TO IT . X2

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

well I have a buddy, with a cb7 coupe, with the jdm h22, I can probably use him a as a donor car. Or my girls cb7 f23/h22 head. When I talked to him about it the other day he said he would like to use titanium but that would def make it pricey. Like I said we are still working out the details. but when i stop by the shop again I will talk to him more about this. What kind of pics do you wnat ne way? Just to see if he does clean welds? lol no chicken shit or gorilla welds if thats what you mean. Um i have to look because i had to have him make a couple things to make my girl's swap work. But dont knoe if i took pics of it. The 2 things were the 2 oil returns on the head that have to be sealed and i had to have him make me a water neck for the crossover pipe for the water pump

Comment

Well shouldn't have a problem fitting the h22. I have a buddy with a jdm h22 swapped coupe. he is more than willing to let us use his car. Either way it shouldn't be different then the h23 other than the exhaust port spacing. Even tho the head is taller it doesn't move the exhaust manifold up. I dropped off my spoolin performance manifold downpipe and wastegate dump tube to him today. And he and the other guys are going to be doing a mock up and drawings. So hopefully soon I will have a top mount manifold to show you. He is very excited about getting into the fabrication of car parts. We talked about several things needed for the cb7s to start with. ie:strut tower bars, intercoolers, turbo manifolds, downpipes, wastegate dump tubes, traction bars. He is planning on doing roll cages and roll bars in the future as well.
          PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE IDEAS ABOUT SOMETHING THE CB7 COMMUNITY CAN USE!!!

Comment

i would like a top mount dsm 14b/16g turbo manifold, with a external wastegate flange
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

For h23/f22 bolt pattern? Or h22? O BTW I may be selling my spoolin performance turbo manifold. And Just use a top mount after we are done making it. And a much bigger turbo lol. I know most of us are using T3 flanged turbos. Or dsm turbos. I will personally buy some flanges to be used for the manifolds. I think we shoudl be ok with t3 and the dsm flanges. ( i think the dsm are small t3s anyway) Now what about wastegate flanges? Even tho my machinist CAN make these or even the turbo flange.

Comment

750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
                realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

^^^mmmhhmm exactly. Lodollar i will be switching to the g23 setup soon temporarily to run turbo for the summer. Too bad i'm not built like you lol We are goin to just modify my h23 tubular manifold for the h22. Cut off the flange and make new bends to fit a h22 flange. So I will take pics of his work for you guys I also need to talk to deev becuase he would like advertise on here if possible

Comment

Working...
                    X