Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

any pics of turbo h23's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any pics of turbo h23's?

i want to boost my h23 and i was wondering if anyone on here had any pics of boosted h23's so i can get an idea of whats involved and all that, thanks
    51% motherfucker 49% son of a bitch

i'm working on mine. but a boosted h23 should be no different from a boosted h22 from the exterior atleast. minus the height of the h22 head. unless i completely misunderstood you and you are talking about internal (built motor) setup pics?

Comment

look up MRX in the MR thread he had a turbo h23
      Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

i had a boosted H23.

but how are pics gonna help you with anything/figuring out whats involved

its gonna be no different than boosting an H22, F22, F20, etc etc. still gonna need all the same shit.

BB2F22-T3super60:250hp/275lb-ft @10psi

Comment

check my MR. i got pics on there. like others said no different

Comment

If you can find pics of my car on the site it should give you some ideas as far as routing the charge pipes and all. It soiunds like thats all your really looking for, basic layouts...
            Turbo H23a3 build has begun
            01-01-2019

Comment

well my buddy said that the alt. will get in the way and im tryna prove him wrong, and so i can get an idea of where to run the pipin and all

Comment

It will only get in the way if you build the kit wrong. There is plenty of room for almost any type of setup if its designed correctly.
                Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by weldingtodd88 View Post
                  well my buddy said that the alt. will get in the way and im tryna prove him wrong, and so i can get an idea of where to run the pipin and all

Get the ESP alternator relocator bracket. It moves the alternator lower and helps you shed a few pounds from the stock cast piece. This will give you enough space to route the charge piping ABOVE the alternator and have no problems.

Comment

Check this... BTW, it's at the top of the forced induction forum....

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31591
                    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                      Get the ESP alternator relocator bracket. It moves the alternator lower and helps you shed a few pounds from the stock cast piece. This will give you enough space to route the charge piping ABOVE the alternator and have no problems.
                      sweet thanks man

Comment

i have a boosted f22b which is the same as an h23 check MR
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                        X