Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

CB7 Turbo Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think it had anything to do with the Gude cam? That's what I still have in right now, and I will be boosting within the next two months. I already have a new turbo cam planned to come in from Delta so I was just wondering how urgent the cam is.

Comment

im not gona say it was exactly it, but it might a contributed because its causes more back pressure to build up in the cylinder, so more heat. but it also came from age, plus all the bottle of nitrous i used....lol
      i say i went thru about 9-10 75 shots when i was spraying.

and sense u've been spraying i say check everything out first.
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Yeah, I'm only at 115k miles right now so I think the engine is doing alright. I'll probably change the cam out first just to be safe. I didn't really run too much nitrous, but I'm sure it didn't help the engine any lol.

Comment

That's a shame about the motor! Although, it lasted a while besides feeding it
          9-10 shots and boost Well, I'm really glad you are rebuilding your f22a, that is true dedication right there. Also, please keep us posted w/ the rebuild process b/c I'm more than interested.

For the cam, are you going w/ a Delta F22a cam or OEM spec F22a6 or A1/a4 cam? Figured I'd ask, but I'd assume Delta.

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X