Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

30 psi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dart block
    Carillo rods
    Cp pistons
    Gt42r
    1600cc inj
    2 inline pumps
    Complete standalone(see chess for this..lol shameless plug)
    Gator stg3s
    Twin disc clutch
    And a tranny that's been through(and survived) bigdaddys abuse...lol.

A really good tuner.then maybe..and only maybe can u see your 30psi

As for not being able to lay it down on the road..total crap..proper suspension/wheel setup
    And a progressive bc will be key in getting it to the floor

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

DO RESEARCH B4 MAKE A THREAD..

sleaves = 1000+$
      eagle h beam 1000 hp rods ~ 600$
      TRW 8.5.1 pistons~380$

and a trany to hold the power a clutch motor mounts a gt35r or BIGger to be efficient

I WOULD SAY alot more than u bargined for and btw u cant do flex dryer hose intercooler piping at that many psi
      I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 93_f22aky View Post
        i will more then likely be getting an sti and be moding da shit out of it my goal is a 10 sec dd
        hope ur looking to speand AOLT OF MONEY.. like everything u have

horsepwer finds the weakest link in every single part on ur car so if u do cheap parts there is alot of weak points its super hard to dd a cal like that.. thats why u build ur bad ass whip and get a DD b/c its reliable unlinke a 10sec sti/ evo/ anything
        I MISS MY CB7

Comment

Originally posted by joecoupe View Post
          DO RESEARCH B4 MAKE A THREAD..

sleaves = 1000+$
          eagle h beam 1000 hp rods ~ 600$
          TRW 8.5.1 pistons~380$

and a trany to hold the power a clutch motor mounts a gt35r or BIGger to be efficient

I WOULD SAY alot more than u bargined for and btw u cant do flex dryer hose intercooler piping at that many psi

first off i said if i did it my budget would be around 8 or 10k so that should be enough $ to get her done pretty good and my car dose not have dryer hose for ic piping it is exaust flex pipe and i have never have had or will have problems with the it as long as i dont run more then like 15 psi or so......

flex piping is what they use on all mill. hummers for there cp .......

and u dont have to b a dick i am not stupid. that was a given about my cp. dont b mad i was trying to save a lil cash on cp

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
          96 lexus sc300 DD
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

hope ur looking to speand AOLT OF MONEY.. like everything u have

horsepwer finds the weakest link in every single part on ur car so if u do cheap parts there is alot of weak points its super hard to dd a cal like that.. thats why u build ur bad ass whip and get a DD b/c its reliable unlinke a 10sec sti/ evo/ anything
            and once again when did i ever say i was going da cheap route with this one. i am not going to spend 20k on a car and throw some cheap ass e*** parts on it i might as well leave it stock and it would be faster.

bump on the a hole flameing me about my hopes and dreams

96 lexus sc300 DD

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

and once again when did i ever say i was going da cheap route with this one. i am not going to spend 20k on a car and throw some cheap ass e*** parts on it i might as well leave it stock and it would be faster.

bump on the a hole flameing me about my hopes and dreams
              take it easy, they just mean the best for you.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if he is wishing me luck he dont need to be raging on my cb..... or what i have done to it. just becauze i decided to spend my money on speed and not looks

i am not stupid... i know what it takes to make a car handle that kind of boost.
                Last edited by 93_f22aky; 12-17-2008, 08:32 PM.

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

sorry to upset u i hope u get everything u want best of luck to u..

i would hope n dream to Screw jessica alba

never gunna happen

hope urs do
                  I MISS MY CB7

Comment

if he is wishing me luck he dont need to be raging on my cb..... or what i have done to it. just becauze i decided to spend my money on speed and not looks

i am not stupid... i know what it takes to make a car handle that kind of boost.
                    btw my "LOOK" would walk u..... gotta love speed n cleanlieness.. i dont post everything thats done to my car
                    I MISS MY CB7

Comment

sorry to upset u i hope u get everything u want best of luck to u..

i would hope n dream to Screw jessica alba

never gunna happen

hope urs do
                      i dont want to screw her im married

btw my "LOOK" would walk u..... gotta love speed n cleanlieness.. i dont post everything thats done to my car

i bet i would walk all over ur cute looking car

i am about speed not looks ...........

i love it when i walk all over bmws and pretty looking mustangs and they get pissed cuz a primer black honda beet his ass

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

interesting......

Comment

Working...
                        X