Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

93_f22aky full engien and boost build thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93_f22aky full engien and boost build thread

ok ppl so here is my plan as of now..... after i get out of ait i plan on compleatly building my cb.

my plans as of now...... whats ur thoughts ?

-compleat engien build by bisi (i am going to do send it to him to build it for me)
    -a garret bb turbo not sure on turbo size yet
    -a 100 shot of nitrous
    - all nes. trany parts to handel the mad hp i will be makeing

my goal is to have be putting out 600 hp off the bottel and run mid 11's

thoughts ideas coments welcome?

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
    96 lexus sc300 DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Well...first off...if you're shooting for 600whp why are you expecting to only run 11's? Anything over 450whp can easily get you into the 10's with some decent driving and good suspension...

Also, why a 100shot? You do realize that with the boost that 100 shot will be nearly double that, 600whp is already going to be a handful, you wouldn't even be able to spray on it until at least the top of 3rd gear if you expect to have any traction.

How much boost are you planning to run?
    What fuel?
    What fuel system?
    Axles?
    Air to air, or air to water intercooler?
    What trans are you going to run? (I would suggest a PPG dog/straight-cut gearset in an H22 case)

600whp is not out of reach...but it will take a lot more that just a built motor to keep it reliable and put it to the ground.

Just my $0.02

-Kyle
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by F22Turbo702 View Post
      Well...first off...if you're shooting for 600whp why are you expecting to only run 11's? Anything over 450whp can easily get you into the 10's with some decent driving and good suspension...

Also, why a 100shot? You do realize that with the boost that 100 shot will be nearly double that, 600whp is already going to be a handful, you wouldn't even be able to spray on it until at least the top of 3rd gear if you expect to have any traction.

How much boost are you planning to run?
      What fuel?
      What fuel system?
      Axles?
      Air to air, or air to water intercooler?
      What trans are you going to run? (I would suggest a PPG dog/straight-cut gearset in an H22 case)

600whp is not out of reach...but it will take a lot more that just a built motor to keep it reliable and put it to the ground.

Just my $0.02

-Kyle
      thanks for ur $0.02 this build is ging to take me atleast 3 to 4 years to do i dont know a whole lot about some things sutch as axles i knew i was going to need to get new ones but dont know what kind.

i am planing to run water to air ic
      a haltech e8 ecu (chess will be happy about that)
      hadnt looked into the trans yet (got to get the money for the 7k motor build first )
      i hadnt looked into suspension yet eather (i know it is not going to be easy to get 600whp to stick to the ground)

and i have never seen a cb run 10's esp. if it had 450whp look at LoDollar92LX he is makeing 530whp and runs mid 12's

and why a 100 shot why not i new i wouldnt be able to hit the lil red botten till i got traction and if i hit it at all i just want to have it incase i decide i need it

and i plan on running like 25 psi or so ( and that 100 shot would shere help spool the tubo)

96 lexus sc300 DD

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

ive seen 500+ whp axles for the cb but i cant remember what brand... i want to say tci but im not sure... i would look into gator axles or driveshaft shop axles...lodollar ran 11's because of street tires i believe...

7k on an engine build?? dam!! LOL!! its only going to take 7k to finish my cb..boosted, slammed and painted....
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
          ive seen 500+ whp axles for the cb but i cant remember what brand... i want to say tci but im not sure... i would look into gator axles or driveshaft shop axles...lodollar ran 11's because of street tires i believe...

7k on an engine build?? dam!! LOL!! its only going to take 7k to finish my cb..boosted, slammed and painted....
          thanks ill look into the axels

ya and is more like 7,310.00 to be exact but it will be a bad ass engien

and it will be like 15k if not more to build my car

96 lexus sc300 DD

Comment

Working...
          X