Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22B Project underway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22B Project underway

Okay, just ordered the F22B from japanstarmotor.com. I should be receiving it either this Friday (11/19/2004) or next Monday (11/22/2004).

Here's what I have in store for it before it's nestled in the cb7's bay:

Race Eng Pistons: 85mm 8.8:1
    Crower Maxi-Lite Rods
    Delta 272 Regrinds
    Skunk2 Cam Gears

then she'll be ready for a turbo.

Though, this'll be my first ever rebuild any advice (sound advice that is) is welcome.

dr. (starting "med school") occa

good luck mang... what turbo u using? and what fuel management? i recommend UBERDATA haha cuz not many ppl from texas using it, im getttin my chipped ECU with uberdata dis week den i can start up da car. holla at me im in DFW

Comment

Be careful with the 272 Regrinds, and cam gears with the turbo setup.

Comment

a gdout90accord...

did u finish ur Set up yet???

Whats up, when u gona get some pics

then u start up you own thread on your cb7 turbo set up.....

everyone elses doing it...lol
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

gyea i got everything hooked up i had to take out my ac line cuz ders no way the o2 housing can fit. i just need to gap my 1 step colder plugs n put dem on den plug the ecu, ecu hasnt came in yet, accordr33 just sent it monday morning so ill problly get it by thurs or friday.

hahah sorry to jack thread mang lols

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
            good luck mang... what turbo u using? and what fuel management? i recommend UBERDATA haha cuz not many ppl from texas using it, im getttin my chipped ECU with uberdata dis week den i can start up da car. holla at me im in DFW
            haven't decided on the turbo. More than likely the T3/T4 series.

Yeah, I was croming it but I've decided to give uber another try.

As for the 272 regrinds, i've already got one in the F22A6. That was nice .

But, the SOHC is now in its much needed slumber.
            Last edited by Dr.Occa; 11-16-2004, 11:12 PM.

Comment

...hahah sorry to jack thread mang lols
              no problem, guys are use to jacking...off that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Occa
                haven't decided on the turbo. More than likely the T3/T4 series.

Yeah, I was croming it but I've decided to give uber another try.

As for the 272 regrinds, i've already got one in the F22A6. That was nice .

But, the SOHC is not in its much needed slumber.
                I think what he means is that The 272 isnt ment for turbo apps, but i dont know how harsh it is. Its like running an NA cam (skunk2 or whateveR) in a turbo setup. it isnt a good thing.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I was thinking about ordering the f22b from japanstarmotor.com but the owner of a shop told me it would be better not to. Let me know how the motor is so I can decide whether to get it from there or not
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                  X