Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

jmolina's: 1992 accord Turbo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boost is one the way, the turbo is on the car, just gotta install the oil lines, injectors and some other small stuff.....i would take pics but the snow is too heavy right now....intercooler is on...right now i'm going to have to cut the bumper to fit the intercooler.

already removed the fans and installed the slim electric ones...

thats its for now...wish me luck gotta go

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Nice!!!!! And to think I thought this was a no go. Any pics would be apprectiated man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
      PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Nice to ear that you're doing the built can't wait to see that running.

Comment

anything neq ima go turbo now!! im looking into this
          make a list
          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Nice, can't wait to see it run or at least some pictures

Originally posted by visualpoet
            some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

i want to watch as i am interested. where the pics man i want to see!

plus im going for a DSM set-up ev08 turbo which is a 16g, DSM injectors (still have to research which ones) Mishimoto intercooler, some name brand BOV, and Ebay piping proabably. As for the tune i dont have a clue where to begin, especially with ECU's.

Rip It Up
              Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i'll get some pics up as soon as i get my camera back! so far looks great and fitment is perfect except for the bumper. ill keep you guys posted

Comment

heres a couple of pictures....

its about 70% complete, i'll take some better fresh pictures tomorrow.

things left to do: install Boost, oil press, a/f ratio Gauges
                  install the 450cc injectors
                  install the downpipe and dumptube
                  install the p06 computer and have it tuned

car engine bay is a mess, but it will clean up nicely
                  still got a whole lot more to do
                  Last edited by jmolina; 02-28-2010, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Nice progress bro. The cb is looking good, gotta love tha boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                      Nice progress bro. The cb is looking good, gotta love tha boost.
                      thank you sir...hope it turns out great...wanna get a nice tune too

Comment

are you planning to relocate the battery? its really simple just need some 4-2 gauge wire from home-depot and your pretty much set!

Rip It Up
                        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                          are you planning to relocate the battery? its really simple just need some 4-2 gauge wire from home-depot and your pretty much set!
                          nah not yet bro, thats another project i'll do in the future

Comment

its coming along nicely, by looking at them pix you need to do couple of things.
                            1. that 90 deg rubber coupler from homedepot is not gonna last long. buy some silicone couplers.
                            2. need to disconnect the pcv hose to the IM and connect it to a oil catch can.
                            3. need a dump tube for the WG of course.
                            4. im curious how you gonna get a downpipe with the ac lines on the way, unless you get a custom made one like mines.

good luck bro, its coming along nicely. AND remember boost is addiction, its like crack cocain. lmao

Comment

And if your ready to go 5 speed let me know.
                              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                                its coming along nicely, by looking at them pix you need to do couple of things.
                                1. that 90 deg rubber coupler from homedepot is not gonna last long. buy some silicone couplers.
                                2. need to disconnect the pcv hose to the IM and connect it to a oil catch can.
                                3. need a dump tube for the WG of course.
                                4. im curious how you gonna get a downpipe with the ac lines on the way, unless you get a custom made one like mines.

good luck bro, its coming along nicely. AND remember boost is addiction, its like crack cocain. lmao
                                thanks man!
                                yeah i noticed that the downpipe is gonna be an issue, but im sure i can find a way around it. Still i have much to do, hopefully by tomorrow i can install the injectors and guages if i get off work early. stay tuned for the results

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh View Post
                                And if your ready to go 5 speed let me know.
                                i sure will! gotta blow my tranny first, just kiddin'

Comment

Working...
                                X