Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22a6 t3 setup in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a6 t3 setup in the works

Alright since i went the dsm way the first time and accordr33 is doing pretty good with my old kit i am gonna try the t3 this time.
    Garrett T3 turbo .42/.48 60 trim 225 shipped
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg
    pics of the turbo
    oil lines----55 shipped
    drag "weld L" t3 turbo manifold and downpipe 250 shipped
    link
    http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1055043
    BOV-Turbo XS RFL 100 shipped
    CCA Intercooler 31x6.5x2.75 2.5 inlet/outlet 160 shipped
    things to get
    INJECTORS-either rc 440cc or the dsm 450cc not sure which ones yet
    ICPIPING-not sure on which ic to get or how i am gonna do the piping
    GAUGES-prob go with autometer again
    If anybody has any more suggestions/has anything forsale to help me out please feel free to let me know or comments....
    Last edited by zeroice; 01-12-2005, 12:42 PM.

Goodluck with the setup son take pics throughout the process

Comment

for sure gotta take some pics this go around... any body knows where to get the parts i am looking for... let me know thanks
      Originally posted by Maple50175
      Goodluck with the setup son take pics throughout the process

Comment

well picked up a TurboXS RFL Blow off valve for 100 shipped...

Comment

johnnyracecar.com for the IC
          theres a guy selling mandrel bent piping that u could use for the IC piping on ebay for REALLY good prices
          I'd choose dsm injectors cause of they are cheap, effective and i've heard of RC injectors seizing or hesitating b4. Beside u should go for 550's if ur gonna get RC's. U could just have the injectors flow tested regardless of which ever u choose.
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

CCA Intercooler 31x6.5x2.75 2.5 inlet/outlet 160 shipped
            i just found that on honda-tech looks just like the johnnyracecar ic so think i will go with that one... cant get to ebay where i am right now....

Comment

haha u either huh...yea i'm at work too. Ummm i remember getting like to 2" U-bends from a guy on homemadeturbo.com...you may need to dig into the classifieds to find him or even look for all posts by me (i'm under the same name). Lemme know if u can't find it.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

good looking out i'll have to try and look for it tomorrow i kinda need 2.5 tho unless i get an adapter. almost have everything i need for it to be complete now i gotta grow a money tree for the rest aka payday on the 1st....

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                haha u either huh...yea i'm at work too. Ummm i remember getting like to 2" U-bends from a guy on homemadeturbo.com...you may need to dig into the classifieds to find him or even look for all posts by me (i'm under the same name). Lemme know if u can't find it.

Comment

Working...
                X