Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Cutting the stock bumper..theone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutting the stock bumper..theone help?

I am wanting to know how much of the stock bumper you cut away? Perhaps like a measurement of it and whatnot.. I wanna know how deep and stuff to cut it. That way, I don't hafta take the time to keep test-fitting it, and stuff. I want this to pretty much be the fastes install ever..lol..Please help..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

what are you cutting it for? i dont really understand the question

Comment

Well, u gotta cut it to fit the 5" fmic and the ic piping..

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

lets see.....

i cut out the black middle portion (but i already had that part remove before thinking of going turbo)
        cut the splash guard peice of (the part thas connected to the lip)
        also i removed my power steering lines (thats only if u r not running PS), but if u are u can adjust them a lil, there flexible and u can use some wire ties or something to hold them up and out the way, just make sure u dont bend them. also i cut a section of the bumper brace, or whatever it is, out....like about the size of the intercooler str8 across, just so i can have some clearance incase i needed it.
        the easiest way to find out is test fit, just mount the intercooler then try to install the bumper but dont fully install it, just do it enuff to look and see where the bumpers hitting up agaisnt the IC, then cut those areas out
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Working...
        X