Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

what is a TD04 mistsu. turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is a TD04 mistsu. turbo?

just as the thread reads, I need to know what the TD04 is... the TD05H is the 14B, but what is the TD04?

thanks guys

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

the tdo5h houses the 14b and 16g. the td06h houses a 20g which is ball bearing i beleive....but dont qoute me on that.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

the td04 is the turbo off of an automatic first gen. dsm

its slightly smaller than the 14b

Comment

A tdo4 is from JDM 4g63 with 13g turbo

Comment

i thought it was a 13b.
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

ok im gettin both 13g and 14g....im thinkin 14g i hope. anyone have a 13g to show from experience?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq

Comment

the 14g comes out of the starion/ conquest, they're both around the same size

i'm not too sure which one's bigger

Comment

14 g is out of an eclipes i have a dsm turbo set up on my accord 14g is bigger then a 13g
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                  14 g is out of an eclipes i have a dsm turbo set up on my accord 14g is bigger then a 13g
                  your thinking of the 14b. It came in the 90-94 tsi's, gsx's, turbo lasers, and gs turbos
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i was stating that the 14g and the 14b are similar in size, and that i don't know which one is bigger.

the 14g however, is bigger than the tdo4

Comment

tdo4 is the housing discription as far as i know the housing on my 14g housing has TDO5H stamped on it
                      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

tdo4 is the housing discription as far as i know the housing on my 14g housing has TDO5H stamped on it
                        but if your turbo came from a early stock turbo eclipse and it was never changed out then u have a 14b
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

looks like i got a 13g then??? this turbo gonna suck for my automatic F20A DOHC?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

Working...
                          X