Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22b2 dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22b2 dyno

Stock f22b2
    Custom manifold
    eBay 50/63
    2.5" downpipe
    Dsm 450cc injectors
    @13psi

Needs to go back on the rollers with new clutch and a bigger exhaust.

Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 10-18-2013, 11:21 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Nice!
    I like that you kept A/C and Battery in stock locations.

I'm doing an F22b2 or B1 in a CD5 relatively quickly. I'm still skeptical on running stock internals, but I keep seeing people put out 250+whp. I'm only looking for 220-250whp, or whatever I can get out of a small 16g on 10-12psi. (not actually a small 16g, but an IHI vf39 (sti turbo)...exact same inducer/exducer compressor wheel).

Good luck and keep us posted on the new tune. What clutch are you going with? I'm thinking of using the F1 Xtreme segmented kevlar. I had good luck with the stage 3 XTD, the F1 Xtreme (F1 racing) uses a stiffer PP still. I didn't mind the quick action of the sintered copper, but slightly less chatter would be nice.

Mark

Comment

Wikk is that whp or max hp?
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

This is a customers car

the clutch was replaced with a competition unit

the car will be going under the knife soon

changing the head for a better flowing unit (F22a)
        ported manifold
        better fuel setup
        should make 300-320whp when done

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Seems like a lot of work switching to the F22a for only 50whp. Feel like you'd get almost all of that with an F23 Intake manifold and bisi turbo cam. Seems like a shame to scrap the exhaust manifold and do all the necessary fab work...Re-re engine$, have head decked $, New Turbo manifold$, Maybe need to tweak exhaust parts $, Fiddle with different Power steering pump/brackets line $, etc.

I have a cd5 as well and thought about doing the A6, but for 300whp on a boosted setup, I'm not sure it's 100% necessary.

Good luck anyways!

Comment

I agree... But were gonna do it anyways
            Most of the parts are on hand

And turbo manifold will be modified to work

300-320whp is starting figures

A buddy of mine just made 440wheel stock f22a

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
            X