Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

The cb7 TURBO list!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cb7 TURBO list!!!!

So, here we are going from next to none to everyone going turbo crazy, mostly thx to Accord R33 and the ECU king- midnite racer x for their well done job on paving the road for us turbo nobbies!!!!!

Originally posted by Accord R33
    dont forget Carlos (wikked). he the man behind the scenes
    Sorry forgot

Lets give them a hand!!!!!!

edit* also fushigiraceengineering is now making a kit for us cb7 as well!!
    way to go fushigiraceengineering!!*

Anyways, cut the crap, this poll is to see have many of us is turbo(ed) and how many are going turbo!!!!

vote away my friends!

-Henry
    Yup, I'm lovin it!!!! Woot!
    27.59%
    I'll be, then I can beat my friend's bs
    39.66%
    H22a All the way boys!!!!
    25.86%
    stock is sexy
    6.90%
    Last edited by i_love_cb7; 05-16-2005, 08:42 PM.

Great achievements result from great effort

<<<<< Is developing a turbo kit as we speak...

Comment

Go fushigiraceengineering Go!!!

btw, where have u been fushigi?
      must edit
      Last edited by i_love_cb7; 05-16-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

...boost will come soon...just need the tuning parts and gauges...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
          So, here we are going from next to none to everyone going turbo crazy, mostly thx to Accord R33 and the ECU king- midnite racer x for their well done job on paving the road for us turbo nobbies!!!!!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

91accordexr33 your setup is almost identical to mine!! lol

Comment

lol, good, let me know how ur project goes cause mine will commence in 2 weeks if everything goes as planned....u got AIM?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I voted! My plans are years down the road though. I've wanted to get into DIY turboing for about 2 years now. I've been doing alot of research (on/off)since then and I'm still not even close to being done. Alot of people on here have really inspired/motiveated me that turbocharging can be DIY and dependable.

Eventually I'll probably get a 92/93 DX 5Spd sedan, strip everything out, and boost the a1 w/ DSM parts (14b). It'll be similar to Deevergote's setup and Accord R33's, too.

Thanks to all the knowledgable people on here that I've learned so much from!

Dan
                Last edited by Granite CB7; 05-16-2005, 07:20 PM.

Comment

I LOVE BOOOST!!!!! hence my user name, haha... cant wait till i get my jonnyracecar front mount in and get the stainless exhaust pipe.... ill be set for at least 350hp..... thatll be enuff 2 hold me off till next winter.... my t3/to4e is just amazing, once i get that H22 head on there ill be makin boost to at least 7500 instead of this crappy 6800... i only get from 3500+ for full boost....

Comment

Originally posted by ChroNicBoosT
                    I LOVE BOOOST!!!!! hence my user name, haha... cant wait till i get my jonnyracecar front mount in and get the stainless exhaust pipe.... ill be set for at least 350hp..... thatll be enuff 2 hold me off till next winter.... my t3/to4e is just amazing, once i get that H22 head on there ill be makin boost to at least 7500 instead of this crappy 6800... i only get from 3500+ for full boost....
                    An H22 head alone isnt going to get you to 7500. Your motor will breath up to that, but you'll throw a rod at that speed.

Anyways, N/A H22 for me right now, till I get bored with that and build it and boost.

Comment

Turbo coming this weekend
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        added!!!

also post some new dyno charts if u got some!!

Comment

I'm still in progress of boosting my F20A Sohc.
                          Carbs all the way.
                          No Honda There will be one eventually...
                          1996 Volvo 960 2.5i 24v autotragic

Comment

been boosted since the day i came here. you'll see quite a few projects from me and carlos soon.

sean

Comment

Getting close to a year of boost now. The intercooler has officially been on for a year now
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X