Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

604whp 4th Gen Accord......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god damn, but why is he not a member here. He most own a civic. joking

Comment

holy hermaphrodites batman that thing is bad ass
      po crackers need speed too!

Comment

nice job, that car will destroy pretty much anything on the street, what type of rods, crankshaft and piston head are you using? and i assume its not stock, im trying to fine some rods piston head and crankshaft but haven't had any luck in locating some, yet, or i have been looking in the wrong places

Comment

deyum!! all i can say right now...didnt think CB7's can make dat much HP/torque.. fckin lucky ass !! i would love to jack that shiii if he happened to live here in vegas...deyum!! CB7's hauls ass !! haha... n look is he runnin slicks?! deyum !!
          [IMG]http://img295.echo.cx/img295/702/cb7sohc4mm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPCB7JDMH22
            deyum!! all i can say right now...didnt think CB7's can make dat much HP/torque.. fckin lucky ass !! i would love to jack that shiii if he happened to live here in vegas...deyum!! CB7's hauls ass !! haha... n look is he runnin slicks?! deyum !!

werd.
            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

y dont u opt for an eqaul length turbo mani?

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                because that manfiold he has spools quicker
                www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                  i think this guy knows what hes doing.
                  92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

wow, back from the dead...
                    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

o shit! sorry guys...sumtimes when i look back i forget im back so far and bring back an oldy...but thanx for the answer jdmkid
                      Last edited by Mike; 11-13-2005, 10:35 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

I've seen this car, it is in mn, and I've never seen a cb7 in as good of shape as this one, full rollcage with super dark windows, its a sleeper, its hardly ever out at the local cruise spot. Him and the 500whp civic had fun with the local mustang club a little while back
                        ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

i think accord sir has some competition now...
                          bring your z soysauce

Comment

damnnn bro dat shit is sik!!!....

Comment

Hmm...how much did he spend to make it that quick??

Comment

thats BITCH IS SICK and SEXY over 600hp to the wheels, who needs a '06 Z06? whats also funny is that hes got a 500whp civic. that makes me go

Comment

Working...
                                X