Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Engine management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine management

alright guys, its about htat time to get my turbo rolling. But i am curious. I know i can't run Hondata since my car is an AT. I really don't want to run the SAFC, what do u guys think. Will uberdata work on my car since its an AT? if so i will be going uber data...but i need to know and so does my shop....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uberdata fine on auto
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

anyone else agree?

Comment

this has covered before. search
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Engine Management

You can use Hondata, Uberdata, and Neptune with an AUTOMATIC tranny. The transmission is controlled by an external/seperate ECU located right next to the engines' ECU.

Comment

Do Some Research Motherfucker

Comment

dats my DAWG WOOF WOOF!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

haha.. thats just sean being blunt mang.. hes another phatdoughnut.. just more aggressive.. dont take his comments to heart.. thats how he talks (ive talked with him in person) lol.. so yeah..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
                  Im not but someone might.
                  so cry about what someone said to you on the internet. seriously, how many times has this question been asked. at the top of every forum, there is a thread that says search, so do it. i'm sure he's the first person to ever ask this question.

Comment

Engine Management

Who the f*** is he talking to?

Comment

Its funny when people try and get hard on the internet

My Ride
                      myspace

Comment

Originally posted by 90AccordSiR
                        Its funny when people try and get hard on the internet

hes not being hard.. hes being sean.. nuff said...

deal with it.. not everyone is kind and considerate some are blunt and forward.. wouldnt have it any other way

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

My Ride
                          myspace

Comment

bump up this topic

i just want to know...

has anyone actually run uberdata on an automatic? im pretty sure that Gimpster told me i'd have to get rid of the TCM and wire it up some how. did anyone do this successfully yet? daym, i should have boosted my auto accord a long time ago

Comment

lol... look at ringmasters ACCLIPSE thread.. he just finished running his.. (Started up his turbo setup and drove it) theres a small glitch but it does work!!

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Working...
                              X