Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Supercharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercharger

How come nobody's supercharged an H22 with the jacksonracing supercharger made for the prelude?

I plan on doing it to the F20 B
    Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Run a search and youll find a few topics stating why it hasnt been done yet.

Mainly, intake manifold/firewall issues. Look into it.

Comment

I just think it would be bad ass especially rollin with that SMSP header
      Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

would probably look sweet but for the $ and the power from it a turbo is much more worth it plus superchargers run off of belts which = more motor drag = less overall power
        po crackers need speed too!

Comment

man i can argue with you why superchargers are better, and they ARE better than turbo overall.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Not in all cases soy.

A well matched turbo will make better power than a supercharger. Although a well matched supercharger can also make good power. It really depends on your application. Sport compact car has had some really good articles on turbos/superchargers lately.
            members/ride | the/website
            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
              Not in all cases soy.

A well matched turbo will make better power than a supercharger. Although a well matched supercharger can also make good power. It really depends on your application. Sport compact car has had some really good articles on turbos/superchargers lately.
              turbos have a better power output potyential. however they lag, they heat up oil, they complicate the mechanics and have a higher potential to fail. considering the average turbo spins ten times as fast as a supercharger. superchargers have no lag, they do not require intercoolers, or oil lines, and therfore save weight. if your oil heats up then guess what you need an oil cooler AGAIN making you need an oil cooler and over complicating and adding weight to your engine. if you want to argue more dylan i will argue with you on the phone you know my number biatch
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
              X