Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22b turbo setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b turbo setup

Whats up I'am doing a JDM f22b turbo setup. And I need some help on that kind of build up can any one help me (what kind of parts do i need to hold 10 psi boost)
    Last edited by JDM BlackNite; 06-20-2005, 06:03 PM.

sure, we can help u, but what will u get out of it? SEARCH, there are tons of threads on this, use the search button on this site, its very helpfull. come back when u know a lot more than u do now, then well answer ur questions

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The come back

yo what you mean come back when i know more i know more than you. Next time give me a anwers to the question not a question for a question DUMB ASS

Comment

Ohh Shit Its On

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

grabs marshmelows and wait's for flame

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by JDM BlackNite
            yo what you mean come back when i know more i know more than you. Next time give me a anwers to the question not a question for a question DUMB ASS
            LOOK through the FORCED INDUCTION forum...if you can't find what you're looking for there, then SEARCH!

Comment

for a floridian u sure have attitude homeslice..

for starters.. Jdmcord has right to say what he did.. WHEN u know more and have a SPECIFIC oriented question then come back and ask it... there are about 3-4 f20a/f22b (same identical setups besides compression/stroke ) so S-E-A-R-C-H.. ull learn to love it.. the easy way.. (us telling u)

or the hard way...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

if u know so much, then why the fuck did u post? i know a lot on this set up, more than u, thats for fuckin sure. u know how ur gona get a frikin answer to a question, go use the search button bitch!, its not there for nothin. ive dont my share of searching, and just to give some retard all the answers, while i read post after post, thread after thread, nuh uh, hell no.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

:-D

-Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                    if u know so much, then why the fuck did u post? i know a lot on this set up, more than u, thats for fuckin sure. u know how ur gona get a frikin answer to a question, go use the search button bitch!, its not there for nothin. ive dont my share of searching, and just to give some retard all the answers, while i read post after post, thread after thread, nuh uh, hell no.

ha.. this is fun.. karma is so wonderful...

now u know WHY.. EXACTLY i made YOUR ASS SEARCH.. when u asked me shit over aim.. because.. its stupid to spoon feed ppl aint it?? u wanna make em work for the gold just like u did ey?? im glad it got across to u

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                      ha.. this is fun.. karma is so wonderful...

now u know WHY.. EXACTLY i made YOUR ASS SEARCH.. when u asked me shit over aim.. because.. its stupid to spoon feed ppl aint it?? u wanna make em work for the gold just like u did ey?? im glad it got across to u
                      So true. So true, just like i did even when i was not a member.

Comment

Working...
                      X