Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

ATN: AccordR33 TURBO KIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just relax hes probably been shit busy not to worry bro hell find your parts or maybe hes tryin to track it down for you. Maybe hes in the hosital god forbid and cant reply back or some family midlife crisis dont worry hell contact you back just give it some time.

Comment

eric would NOT fuck anyone over.......i dont know why u would wait 2 months to complain......but eric def wouldnt do that intenionally.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        he's been on here recently too....probably forgot
        i agree he was just on recently and i talked to him the other day....he forgto to send out a money order to me and i didnt mind becuase he told me how busy he was with his new job and all the turbo kits....probably just didnt cross his mind....im sure when he see's this thread he will get right back to you and tell you what happend. but rest assure hes a good guy.

Comment

YEah 2 months id be pissed to lol someone needs to hire more help lol

Comment

eric would def. not screw someone over with parts, hes a really good guy. just make sure you remind him thgat your missing a party, is aim is located in his profile, you can always try that , if i see him and his gf at college, ill make sure to remind him.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

eric is a good guy. took him awhile to get my parts out, just remind him about it and he'll get it to you.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

2 months is a long time. Unfortunately, this may be a bad experience that everyone hates. Regardless of the excuse for not shipping you what you paid for one should atleast be in contact with you to ease the feeling of possibly being ripped off. Those who had pleasing experiences probably did not wait two months with no contact for reciept of merchandise or money.
                There is no excuse for not communicating.
                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Nope i havent thats why i brought and pieced out my own kit. IT happens give it time next time cop your own shit for yourself bro. True that theres no excuses after all its your money and thats the shit that gets people killed.

Comment

he posted last night i believe.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I dont know what the hell happend to the o2 housing i sent you. i sent it like forever ago. i have 3 or 4 of them in my basement. ill send one out to you. you should have PMed me about it again, i didnt think anything of it because i didnt hear from you for so long...no news is good news

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i see this is kinda off topic but would u be willin to ship one of those o2 housin down to me? or would i even need it with a 2g dsm mani?
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                        X