Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

t25 vs 14b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t25 vs 14b

I'm currently running a t25 on my accord super small I know thats why I want to upgrade. Well my freind works at a junkyard and delivers pizza's with me he took a perfect 14b off of a dsm that came in and said i could have it for $32 what they charge for turbos if I work for him on saturday. My question is, is it gonna be that big of a difference? since I'll have to switch oil lines and possibly some different charge piping. I know the owner of stealthmodeperfromance.com and I can go to his place and get new fittings but is it worthwhile?
    ricers make baby jesus cry

no its not worth it. as far as i know 14b isnt better then t25 other then the fact that it makes piping much easier. and when i looked at them side by side they were very similar in size.
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Well if you do buy that 14b get it opened up(ported) they can swap out the turbines and put in larger dodge ones and that will make it worth while but Im sure left alone its the same!

WaC!

Comment

16g for 300 not worth it even rebuilt

Comment

Working...
        X