Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo Leaking :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Leaking :(

So my car is ready for charge piping and i notice little spots on my driveway . i looked under my hood and couldnt find where they were coming from because the spots were in front of the engine and then i saw that the oil is coming out of the turbo outlet not the feed or return line the fucking air outlet. i dont know what do do now, whether i should get a new turbo or i dont know. any suggestions?
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

new turbo..that one seems to be truely raped if its leaking and you haven't even connected everything lol
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

show us some pics if you can to confirm if its coming from the turbo its either the intake or exhaust seal side thats no good that flooding the turbo either way either change the seal or have it rebuilt that is all.

Comment

ok now if i get a new turbo i would need new lines for oil right? yeah ill take some pics of the stuff leaking.shop offered to rebuild for 300 i said thats to much i d rather get a t3/t4 or a 16g for 200 more. but question about oil lines remains.

also did anyone have issues going to a bigger turbo such as the 16g or the t3?
        Last edited by prodigymb; 08-09-2005, 10:51 PM.
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
        X