Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

tuning options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tuning options

hey guys, just wondering what kinda shit is out there for my needs. Right now on my turbo f22a/b i am using an afc hack...i just got a wideband o2 sensor that plugs into my laptop so i can acurately read the a/f mixture under boost. As some of u know tho, the afc hack isnt boost dependant, it is rpm dependant. This worries me bc i have a larger turbo, and i dont know if i am going to gain a lotta positive pressure in first gear. Thus i am going to be dumping in the same amount of fuel at 6.5k without boost, or very little, as i am at 6.5k hitting 12 in second or third gear. So it is going to be very rich, and i am going to foul a lotta plugs blah blah blah. I know i can get my ecu chipped and run chrome or uber, but are these boost dependant? I would really love to get something that i can say' at 12 pounds dump in this much fuel, at 2 pounds dump in this much fuel'. Anyone have any ideas for my application and needs? thanks
    justin
    My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

uberdata does just that. download it and open it up and take a look. At so much boost, at a certain rpm you can dump however much fuel you want in.
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
    X