Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

where can i find a turbo for my 93 ex with the stock 2.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Ride-New Ride

EBay
    CB7 Tuners Classifieds
    Junkyards

There are little to no prefabbed kits for the stock engine.

Comment

hey man. welcome need to know a few more things before an accurate answer can be given. but hey another NE mike.. go figure

1: price range
      2: power goals
      3: motor experience

and you will need more than a turbo but also dont go boost happy on a stock motor. whats the mileage on your f22 and how often was it maintained.

Comment

but boost happy is fun!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

under $4000, 108000 miles, well maintained

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

your motor is premium for boost and with 4000 to spend you will be very happy let me know if you need help putting a kit together i put mine together for around 2500 to 3000

member ride thread
            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
              but boost happy is fun!
              boost is great but boosting like 24 psi on a stock motor is pure insanity! i mean esp ones of our age..motor might run for a tune session and one run but after that im sure you will have one sexy looking paper weight.

DSM, DSM, DSM, DSM!.. 14b is a great turbo for your budget and allows a lot of upgraded turbo acc. as well. nice FMI, decent BOV, etc. well shit you need to get in contact with a few of some members here who are driving forces in the FI avenue. 91accordexr33, MRX, shit i forgot about accord r33's turbo kits.. might hit him up and see what he can do for you!

Comment

14b? hell no! with 4k, he can do way the hell better than that, he needs to get something way bigger, like a t3/t4 60 or 57 trim, or the t3 super 60 or 60-1, then have a custom mani, and get a nice ass ic, with more than decent bov, custom oil lines, then shit, get some aem ems in that shit.lol,(nah, aem maybe too much.)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

for $4000 i can definately put you in the 12's. You need to do alot of research tho and read through just about the entire Forced Induction forum.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

4k! damn you can fully build ur motor and turbo that shit!

Comment

i got a turbo kit for sale,,,check it out...great kit, and real cheap $850

check it out http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=turbo+stuff

Comment

noone still brought that kit yet damn thats fuck up you should jump on it . and fuel management with a very good tuner or else your shit will be a paperweight

Comment

Originally posted by urbanrunner
                          i got a turbo kit for sale,,,check it out...great kit, and real cheap $850

check it out http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=turbo+stuff
                          I would hop on that if I were you! 850 is a great deal....that leaves you with 3150 left to play with.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I think you should put your money toward NEW GOOD parts not dsm junk. do your research and you can make a lot of power without having to borrow parts from non honda people. There are allot of options that you have especially for that much money! Just do it the right way and you will be happier and you will be able to run more boost!

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

14b is nice and all, but after a month, you want more... That's how I feel anyway, so bigger things to come.
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X