Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno Results

with a little tuning using uberdata and the basemap...

224 whp 247 wtq at 10 Psi

setup..

F22A6
    Evo III 16g
    DSM manifold
    450cc injectors
    1st gen DSM bov, rewelded to a bigger pipe
    Johnny Race Car 5" FMIC
    2 inch custom piping on hot side
    2.5 inch piping on cold side
    2.5 inch exhaust all the way back
    ACT HDSS clutch
    Last edited by prodigymb; 10-02-2005, 01:52 PM.
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Nice #'s and this is on the f22a too right?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

*looks for electronic management changes*
      *sees none*

Good #'s, but get that shizzle tuned man! Don't blow up your engine...and get the power that's left in tuning...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        *looks for electronic management changes*
        *sees none*

Good #'s, but get that shizzle tuned man! Don't blow up your engine...and get the power that's left in tuning...
        dude it did get tuned on the dyno, dyno curve is pretty nice as well as the af's, hp drops off a bit but i hold 210 all the way to 7000 redline
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Waitin for the dyno sheet
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
            Waitin for the dyno sheet
            how do i open .drf files, cuz thats what they are.
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

was it on a dyno jet? you can download the software to open them right on their web site. and then export it to .jpg

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

and i thought u were gonna be using crome?

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

with crome a whole new base map needed to be made cause they didnt have one and i didnt have the time needed for them to make one which they started to. so i told them to read my uber map and just edit it from there which is what they did. to be honest with you i am pretty happy with what i put down.
                  h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                  New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Do you have a members ride? I would love to check out some pictures of your set-up thanks. Those are some sweet numbers btw.

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                      Do you have a members ride? I would love to check out some pictures of your set-up thanks. Those are some sweet numbers btw.

- Zipcreature
                      no i dont have a members ride. i will make one sometime when i clean my car and finish my suspension today. thanks.

i got the prgram from dyno jet and i exported teh graphs to jpeg files. teh more i look at them the more i think i need more tuning midnite would you be willing to work on a map for me and i'll redyno with it and ofcourse ill contribute to your research fund lol.
                      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                        no i dont have a members ride. i will make one sometime when i clean my car and finish my suspension today. thanks.

i got the prgram from dyno jet and i exported teh graphs to jpeg files. teh more i look at them the more i think i need more tuning midnite would you be willing to work on a map for me and i'll redyno with it and ofcourse ill contribute to your research fund lol.

nice numbers... that must pull pretty good

Comment

wouldn't have taken me more than 5-10minutes to have you on crome if i'd been there Its really easy to go from uber to crome but oh well. Get me that dyno and an a/f ratio chart and i'll work my magic . I didn't even want you to dyno on that map i wanted you to try another more suited for the 16g but i digress.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                            wouldn't have taken me more than 5-10minutes to have you on crome if i'd been there Its really easy to go from uber to crome but oh well. Get me that dyno and an a/f ratio chart and i'll work my magic . I didn't even want you to dyno on that map i wanted you to try another more suited for the 16g but i digress.
                            dude its no biggie give me your email and ill forward you my runs in either drf fromat or jpeg whichever you prefer.
                            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

jpeg please

bigg_body_benz@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X