Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

0 compression on cylinder 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 compression on cylinder 1

finally did a compression test on the second engine, wanted to make sure I blew it up the other 3 were fine well a little low but not too bad lowest number was 130, but number one was 0 no compression at all, I need to pull the head off and see if there is a gigantic hole in it.
    ricers make baby jesus cry

I bet its the valves because if thats the case if two where low it would be your headgasket. Btw where did you get those carbonfiber fenders from imma cop those.

Comment

I also thought it was valve related.

Comment

BTw no offence to him but doesnt he look a bit like the grownup version of harry potter . But instead of being into majic hes into turbo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          BTw no offence to him but doesnt he look a bit like the grownup version of harry potter . But instead of being into majic hes into turbo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
          LMAO!!!! Only you come up with these things Sparkle...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            yeah someone keeps casting spells on my engines, I have an extra head, i should throw that on and see, I got the fenders from nopi last year, they no longer make them, I may be parting out the car we'll see unless if it is just the head.

Comment

what the hell do you keep doing blowing your engines up?Tell me so i can be aware of it when i boost!Bad tuning i'm guessing?

o,and if you need an extra f22a6 head, i got one for sale.

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

damn man those fenders are the hawtness...id like to see some more pics of your car sometime!

aslo skinnye1 how does your intercooler get sufficant air flow in its current location?? is it from a saab lol?
                Last edited by high c; 11-08-2005, 05:06 PM.
                My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

thats the old setup, I don't have pics of the new setup, the old setup did have a saab intercooler the new one has a 626 intercooler, this engine was bad to begin with I think, the old one blew after 1200 miles on a base map at 10psi pounding the crap out of it and going to the race track.

Comment

Working...
                  X