Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Base maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base maps

Anyone with the 14b turbo setup on their f22a6 and are using uberdata to tune the fuel management (p06 ecu), has any bin files ( fuel maps) that they are willing to hook me up with?? I was just curious to see the difference between the stock p06 and the one you ppl may be running.

Thanks

accord r33 has one, i can give you his map if you want it. its a f22a with the 14b. works well, i used to run it on my f22b
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Ok ill take it if its is alright with you both.

Thanx

Comment

IM me sometime at NYrob701 and ill give it to you.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Anyone else wanna spot me some base maps or the maps they're running?? Preferably for a 14b and a 16g.

Thanks

Comment

those maps are outdated tho, i've revised them so many times the ones that r33 has are like bottom of the barrel maps now.
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              those maps are outdated tho, i've revised them so many times the ones that r33 has are like bottom of the barrel maps now.
              maps maps pm me ur contact number and we shall discuss ur vistit here, im buying a wideband right and should be ready for midnite tune i wnna say 2nd week of january.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Whoa hahah im confused now, who are you both talkin to?? (midnite racer x and prodigy)

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  haha, true. im stilling running 1.66 i think. it works fine, so i havent bothered to change it.
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                  X