Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

any factory turbo manifolds fit f22b2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any factory turbo manifolds fit f22b2

any body noe of any manifold that fits a f22b2, that came on a factory turboed car?
    EX: 4g63 manifold > f22a---------- ? manifold > f22b2
    thanks guys.

Drag makes them. They are like 400 bucks and they suck IMO.

Comment

no
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

isnt the f22b2 just a newer version of the non-vtec. i thought the f22b1 was the vtec one.
        Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

drag manifolds do not suck they are aight for the rice but you can always find them cheaper that 400

Comment

**ohh!, i think u guys misunderstood me...** i ment like that came on a stock car... like dsm mani or the mazda mani or something along those lines...basically something i could go to my local junkyard and hunt for...so there, any thing?

Comment

Originally posted by T3h HoT!!
              **ohh!, i think u guys misunderstood me...** i ment like that came on a stock car... like dsm mani or the mazda mani or something along those lines...basically something i could go to my local junkyard and hunt for...so there, any thing?
              no. nothing. zip. zilch. nada.

the DSM mani fitting the F22a is a once in a lifetime thing

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                no. nothing. zip. zilch. nada.

the DSM mani fitting the F22a is a once in a lifetime thing
                as far as i know dsm manif also fits on the sr20de , stock non turbos entra and g20 engine.
                h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                  as far as i know dsm manif also fits on the sr20de , stock non turbos entra and g20 engine.
                  Im pretty sure, actualy positive, that the red-top SR20's use T25's . . . how similar those are to the DSM T25's, Im not sure, but . . . that if the flanges are the same throughout the years (s13,s14,s15) . . . we could use those turbos too.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    Im pretty sure, actualy positive, that the red-top SR20's use T25's . . . how similar those are to the DSM T25's, Im not sure, but . . . that if the flanges are the same throughout the years (s13,s14,s15) . . . we could use those turbos too.
                    the Nissan t25s have a different flange than the DSM T25.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                      link? pic?

Comment

Look at him^ He just can't resist the thought of DSM parts on his new car too I'd like to see some more info on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          link? pic?
                          eric ill look for the thread, my best friend has a g20..... it has a bluebird sr20 in it but i know he told me that the dsm manifold fits on sr20de block. i'll ask him to look for "link and pics". Also the 450cc dsm injectors fit both sr20de and sr20det too now i know that for a fact
                          h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                          New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                          X