Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Numba1Hater starting first turbo build!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numba1Hater starting first turbo build!!!!!!!!!

Yep! i've been researching for about 6months and wanting more power out of my accord, and im going to turbo the cb7. I've read maximum boost three times, searched on this forum for countless hours, homemadeturbo.com is my friend Hoping to get my cb7 in the 13's with tuning, weight reduction, and more weight reduction(no more McDonald's) Starting the build on a jdm f22, with internals upgrades and running on 10-14psi. Just want everybody to wish me luck
    Originally posted by Makaveli2k
    Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Pictures will be your friend.

Comment

Or you could just swap in a high revving h22 with a little bit of laughing gas and call it a day. jk. Have fun with the build up and post lots and lots of pics. I'm a do the same as soon as I get unlazy and send my spare h22 off to get resleeved.
      Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
      registration is free

Comment

pictures will come when i start buying parts for the build! Going to a local junkyard to look for some parts starting tomorrow!!!
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

dont try jsut any junkyard go to a local jdm junkyard theres a ton of em out here with front clips all that man id live in there if i had the chance

Comment

Have fun!
            600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Good luck man I wanna do the same soon post some pica when you get the chance

Ride List
              1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
              2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
              newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Working...
              X