Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

HELP in Oklahoma City NW side !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP in Oklahoma City NW side !

Whats up people im mike and im new here ive been reading for freaking months and my eyes hurt haha. Anyways Check it im wanting to do the dsm setup on my 91 lx cb7 stock f22a1, 14b maybe 16g turbo 10 psi and uberdata. But YO i dunno how to work this uberdata and i dont wanna blow my shit up. ive seen some base maps that should get me up and running. But my lack of tuning skill has me scared as hell. Is there anyone here in Oklahoma that knows what they are doing as far as tuning uberdata ? (Chuck Seitsinger) yeah the race guy's shop is about 4 miles from me and he dont know how to tune i or rather he has this guy tony fly up from TX. but he want's me to drop $500 for hondata s300 tune with and $50 for the chipping of the ecu. then the tuning! and im sure that a pretty penny in its self. I wish you guys would make a guide for uberdata tuning. What the values are based on what the numbers in the tables mean, stuff like that. So far from my reading and playing with the uber i know how to change the data but im not sure at to what it relates to i can add and subtract 10% here and there but what's that 10 % based on ? As you can see i really want to learn this. id rather spend that 600 bucks on other shit like tires lol Sorry for the long post.... Any one her from OKC that can help a guy out ??? Thanks...
Working...
X