Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Chipped ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chipped ECU

iight yall im like 1 step away from boostin my f22. i got most of my stuff really cheap. ive been researching like crazy and get help from Al Weiss. but 1 thing is still in the chipped ecu... im still lost on that who and where did yall get it from? a guy named tim thats on here said he uses uberdata i met him off of cardomain but havent been able to catch him lately. i think his name is backfire32 on car domain.
    Rear Wheel Drive CB7/S2000 Coming soon...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=10335
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=11966

read that, to give you a better understanding about chipped ecu's and tuning.

you can get them from a few people on here.

midnite racer x is one, i dont know if Accord R33 still does them, but he's another source, as well as CBL. Thats all i can think of right now. But if was probably midnite that tim was talking about.

-jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

cool thx now i gotta catch 1 of them asap so i can buy it tryin to get ready 4 some races in june n july. gonna b in ennis n dallas

Comment

Crome > Uberdata anyday.

Comment

start another thread for that. its already been debated
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

crome over uber...? well sum1 hook me up wit chrome cuz ive already have uber ill just have to c wat works best 4 me

Comment

Originally posted by tdarkside
              crome over uber...? well sum1 hook me up wit chrome cuz ive already have uber ill just have to c wat works best 4 me
              http://www.tunewithcrome.com/ theres a free version and a pro version, the pro costs money. The free version is good though, still better then uber =P.

Comment

getting crome to work over uberdata when dealing with non-vtec ecu's is quite a feat tho.
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MonopolyMan
                  Crome > Uberdata anyday.
                  oh boy.. here we go! i like my datalogging for free thank you very much!

Comment

To stay semi-relevant to this topic, I got my ECU off eBay for pretty cheap and chipped it myself.

But to go off topic, does anyone know where I coud get the latest Uberdata release? It appears that there are no more Uber downloads that I can find and the version I have is a bit old.

BTW, Moates.com (I think) sells a kit with basically everything you need to chip an ECU to be Uber ready
                    1993 Prelude S
                    F22A1
                    custom'ish turbo setup
                    180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
                    18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
                    currently being rebuilt

Comment

Originally posted by mullet
                      To stay semi-relevant to this topic, I got my ECU off eBay for pretty cheap and chipped it myself.

But to go off topic, does anyone know where I coud get the latest Uberdata release? It appears that there are no more Uber downloads that I can find and the version I have is a bit old.

BTW, Moates.com (I think) sells a kit with basically everything you need to chip an ECU to be Uber ready
                      Yeah, Moates is a good place. The burner they make is badass for the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X