Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo f22a1 refreshment set up 56k ouch !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo f22a1 refreshment set up 56k ouch !

hi guys ive been turboed for 4 month now daily driven boost in like 7.8 psi and for a while 9 psi so far no problems just minor issues like over heating from bad radiator hose and thermostat, but that problem is goin to be fixed like mondaY but any ways heres my set up rite now just to give you guys a heads up
    NOTe: ill post pics up soon of old set up and new parts

f22a1 motor with like 170,000miles
    h23 intake manifold
    h22a jdm lsd tranny
    nrg engine damper
    3inch to 2.5 wtih stock muffler
    mrx chipped ecu uberdata
    dsm 450cc
    dsm 14b turbo
    dsm manifold
    koyo radiator racing aluminum
    es motor mounts rear inserts
    FMIC custom piping

new set up
    big 16g evo turbo ported out and cliped 34.5 mm waste gate mod
    QTP exhaust cut out 3 inch
    mbc ebay

hopiing for 240 whp on 10 psi with the cutout at full open Downpipe
    what you guys think any other suggestion on the power requested let me know thanks in advance

do you do the tuning? any graphs?

sounds like a nice set up tho. When do you start seeing boost?

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

How much did you par for your intake mani and tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by SIMSSEGA
        How much did you par for your intake mani and tranny?
        i got the im for 75 bucks and also my tranny came off my h22a motor i have at home but yea i hope to complete my goal but as far as what i have im really happy of how quick teh car is with the 14b set up its amazing on how quick the car is . after i dyno like in 2 weeks depends on how long the turbo is goin to take to arrive to my house i wil be racing a lsvtec hatch that puts 210 whp so i hope to beat him but yea as soon as every thing gets done will be posting pics and video fo dyno and may be some races too hehe

Comment

by the way this is not a cb7 sorry its my prelude 1992

Comment

wow clean as hell love the eyes lids....post more pics of the engine bay....
            92 accord dx....traded
            97 accord ex....traded
            93 civic si ....stolen
            96 tercel ....sold
            97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
            97 civic 4door b16 sold
            04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

Comment

are those blackhoused jdm headlights? if so, i have an extra one in case you break one of em. dont remember which side. sorry for the thread jack

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Wow, that's a hot Prelude! Glad to see a fellow f22 with the same turbo we're gonna be using
                Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Good looking lude man, we demand pics! I'm thinking...what were your experiences turboing the F22? Any issues to watch out for?
                  What was the hardest part for yourself?
                  Also, where did you get your down pipe, and how much money $ did you spend for it? How much did you pay for the 450cc DSM injectors, DSM manifold & turbo (14b).
                  I see you like the bigger 16G, in your opinion is it worth just skipping the 14B and getting the 16G? How much did you pay for the 16G?
                  Thank you very much for your help! I would love if you could just email me at muggenaccord@yahoo.com or PM me. Thank you!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

oh shit its nam wats up homie!
                    Beast: Evo X
                    Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by backyardspecial
                      i got the im for 75 bucks and also my tranny came off my h22a motor i have at home but yea i hope to complete my goal but as far as what i have im really happy of how quick teh car is with the 14b set up its amazing on how quick the car is . after i dyno like in 2 weeks depends on how long the turbo is goin to take to arrive to my house i wil be racing a lsvtec hatch that puts 210 whp so i hope to beat him but yea as soon as every thing gets done will be posting pics and video fo dyno and may be some races too hehe
                      okay the ludes are indeed heavy If your gonna race an lsvtec car id strongly suggest that you lighten some of the weight in that car to get a more better power to weight ratio just for that race. Hell be amazed after you whup his ass.

Comment

^^word^^ Even if you had 215whp, he'd woop you because he's much lighter. I'd take outt he back seats and everything in the trunk, that should give you a better chance, you can do the passenger seat too.

-Jose

Comment

yea of course im goin to make my car lighter bbefore i race him and also i just raced him last night man he only got me by 2 cars and alsoo my car was over heating and the tturbo was already bad too and he only got me by 2 cars i think ill have a better chance when i get my 16g and aslo i was utuned also i know you guys goin to ask me then why you ran him even when youre car was not running rite ? i didnt want to but my boys and most of the audiance were peer pressureing me they thought i would have gotten him cuz they wanted to win their money back they lost bettin on a rsx type s vs that lsvtec rhd eg but my mistake for running him but now i know where im standing at

Comment

only 2 cars? Thats a lot. You seriously need to take out the seats then, and definately get tuned. why would u even run ur car when its untuned?

-Jose

Comment

you say no 56k but yet i only seen 1 pic?
                              1000+ WHP Club, Where You At?

Comment

Working...
                              X