Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

400whp accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

400whp accord

hey guys i am builging a beast with a h22a jdm swap fully built with turbo, well i am having it built and i was told i need 550cc injectors and then i was told that i need more can you guys tell me what i need [ i am shotting for 400 but it might only be 350-375 whp thanks

You need Research. Not blind opinions from members who didn't build a H22 400whp turbo engine. Otherwise, you'd be building off other's speculation. There's plenty of ways of achieving that goal. Pick your route based on YOUR knowledge.

Comment

thanks for the info bro

Comment

I could easily say...rock 40psi on 7.8 CR with a GT30R or 11.8 CR with 15psi on the same turbo. However, its based on your goals. Since you know what you want out of it, find what best suits you. Either setup can give you 400whp. Neither will give you streetability.

Comment

as far as injectors go i am going with 880cc Precision INjectors. But from doing RESEARCh i found that 780-880 will be fine for 400whp and leave some room for future upgrades !
          h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
          New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

what a disappointing thread, i was hoping for a vid or a dyno sheet at least.

Comment

I concure with 90boost, title your threads better.

Comment

proper grammar helps too

Comment

Working...
                X