Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Full Race H22 Turbo Mani in Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Race H22 Turbo Mani in Development

Just wanted to let you guys know that Full Race is currently developing a turbo mani for an H22 as we speak. Since most CB7 have or dream about this engine. I thought you would like to know that you will soon have a real option when looking for a turbo set up.

My 90 Accord JDM H22 is the car that we are using for the design of the mani and downpipe. So it will be no less than perfect for H22 powered CB7s. And I expect to see a lot of CB7s putting down some serious WHP numbers in the near future.

It will require the use of a Civic half radiator and it WILL NOT BE A/C COMPATIBLE. Prices will be comparable to the b series street manifolds. Check out the website.

www.full-race.com
    "anything less is half fast"
    www.Full-Race.com
    rich@full-race.com

"Now you see that evil will always triumph...
    because good is dumb." -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

do those manifolds add hp?????? I heard they flow evenly but as for hp I dont know indulge me about it? I know they look like a rams horns

Comment

If you are already running a log style manifold, and were to switch to a full race. Yes, I would say that it will add horsepower. The key is that they flow much better than log style manifolds and other tubular manis on the market. This helps to acheive the maximum hp out of the particular turbo that you choose. Some of the fastest cars in IDRC and NHRA run Full Race. Sav Leone, Laskey Racing, and the Jotech Drag Civic, to name a few.

Yes, the b-series manis do look like rams horns, but H22 alternators do not like that idea (they are in the way) and therefore the design is a bit different.
      www.Full-Race.com
      rich@full-race.com

Comment

When do you expect development to finish, and will there be group buys?

Comment

development should definately be finished within a couple of weeks, but im hoping by the end of the week.

as far as group buys. How big of a group? And, full turbo kits or just the mani's? get me that info, and I will see what I can do. There is also the possibilty of a special introductory price for the product launch. But not sure.
          www.Full-Race.com
          rich@full-race.com

Comment

hey man, how much do you anticipate the fill stage 1 kit would be, and what extra stuff would i need outside the kit (injectors/fuel pum etc)
            MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
            i pulled over and looked under the hood.
            the engine was still there...
            ...silly light!

Comment

y no f series turbo stuff but tight setups
              Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

The stage 1 kit should be very similarly priced to the b-series stage 1, which is currently $3500. The kits come with every thing you need for your turbo (i.e. oil and vacuum lines, ic piping, couplers and hoseclamps, wastegate and BOV...)
                The kit does not include anything for your fuel management or engine management. which should be taken care of.
                www.Full-Race.com
                rich@full-race.com

Comment

thats why theres hondata s100 and s200 just make sure the tuner has the brains to make it run strong

Comment

the manifold is finished and in production.
                    www.Full-Race.com
                    rich@full-race.com

Comment

NO A/C arggggggggg that sucks.. The Greedy kit allows A/C what is the main differance?

Comment

The main difference is the possibility for huge horsepower and torque #'s...it is a thick walled tubular stainless steel mani that will not crack. We had a built s2000 with our street style manifold for the F20C put down 518 whp on pump gas.

These are not your everyday turbo manifolds like Greddy or Drag. While these do serve a purpose...ours are for people trying to get the most out of their turbo setup.
                        www.Full-Race.com
                        rich@full-race.com

Comment

Working...
                        X