Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

My turbo progress thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My turbo progress thread!

Well I started this last year but now I can't find my thread but anyways I plain to put down around 350whp with either a built H23 or F22A6 head don't know which one I want yet.

The turbo:

Holset H1C(Hx35 pretty much)

The wastegate:

Got it from a friend that had it on his boosted del sol has a 8psi spring in it came from a v-dub

The group pic:

Now the rods Im going with are these I haven't heard many reviews about the but the I read up on them on ebay and they reviews and not a bad price here is the pic and link to them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

Now I also been following up on some of you guys build and I would like to get a set of weisco pistons!

Wish me luck
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

raceeng.com sells wiseco pistons, im getting my custom made pistons from them for $550usd shipped, with pins and rings. Good customer support too, good luck with your build
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Ok well this comming up week Im supose to meet up with this guy to get my tial 50mm bov, and 560 cc injectors. Now I was thinking would a h23 crank work better or a f22b1 that will be micro polished.

I plan on having the block cyro. and gonna go with honda oem gaskets. I want to be able to run 15psi daily and 20+ when I race should be finished by this summer with everything. Is there any other place that sells the pistons cheaper but Im keeping raceeng. com in mind.
      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
      X