Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

spool time!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spool time!?

i was just wondering it this big of a turbo would spool on a stock f22a

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T-70-...80864834QQrdZ1

it seems really big but i dunno!?
    TEH SICKNESS IS RISING

My turbo is slightly smaller than that. Similar AR's .60/.84 to that one's .70/.84. It produces hard hitting boost that you find after 3500rpms. However, my setup is very, very freeflowing. Alot of things affect spool time, however its doable.

Comment

what turbo you running? ssac??
      HAN - ZiviCase10287
      Honda-tech - zivicase
      HMT - draztik
      d-series - draztik
      Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

I don't think he's running a ssac turbo. A guy on h-t on 10psi stock d-series made 300hp with the t-70. It's now a true t-70 though don't know why they say it.
        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

t70's from ssac or any of the ching chong meow company's are known to fuck themselves within a few miles.

a real t70 wouldnt spool till after 4k on our engines, stock.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DraZtiK
            what turbo you running? ssac??
            Garrettnetics T04B/T3. (It was a complete Garrett originally, then I did the turbine housing swap using a Turbonetics part)

What I aluded to before when I said my setup is freeflowing, I meant exhaust wise. I have 3" all the way through, and I may now be going with a straight pipe due to my clogged cat.
            Last edited by KillerCam282; 02-18-2007, 11:48 AM.

Comment

On My Last Car I Had a DIY Turbo. 2.0Motor and a Turbo of a 1.6... Damn Thing Would Make Full Boost a 1700RPM Only 8PSI ... That Motor Hated Me. Only Lasted 2 Weeks, Should of Had It Tuned!!!

Copper Intake Pipe !!!
              "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
              -----------------------------
              SOLD
              1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
              SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh
                I don't think he's running a ssac turbo. A guy on h-t on 10psi stock d-series made 300hp with the t-70. It's now a true t-70 though don't know why they say it.
                That is because of the T3 flange (I think thats what you were getting at). Usually those 'Txx" come from the kind of flange that mates up to the exhaust manifold. The size of that flange will limit how large the turbine housing usually. The largest flange is to my knowledge the T4 flange.

Comment

with my T3/T04R, .70 compressor and .82 turbine, i wouldnt start seeing boost till after 4k, and id get full boost at 5k...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                    with my T3/T04R, .70 compressor and .82 turbine, i wouldnt start seeing boost till after 4k, and id get full boost at 5k...
                    P-Trim Wheel?

Comment

Try and find you a holset hx35 or hy35 Im gonna be using a h1c with a bulls eye intake compressor side.
                      99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                      X