Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo kit

just wondering if this kit would fit on our cars and if so has anyone used it?
    http://www.slowboyracing.com/more.php?id=4939&

yup
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

yup it would work on our cars or yup you have it?

Comment

dont boost....research man..yes it will fit with some modding

if you searched you wouldnt have had to ask this question

Comment

ive been doing research about boosting and ive been finding alot of info. i just wanted to know if anyone has used that kit and if it fit

Comment

It'll work but I think you could piece it together yourself for cheaper than that, I know a guy who does incredible rebuilds on 16g turbo's if you need some help

1997 2.2CL 5spd
            Debadged
            Clear Corners
            Cold Air Intake
            OBX Header
            8lb Fidanza Flywheel
            July 2007-TURBO!

Comment

yeah, essentially the only thing that would have to be done is redrill holes on the manifold.

and price-wise, this would cost more, b/c it only has turbo, manifold, install kits(couplers, bolts), u still need injectors, intercooler, piping, BOV, etc.

piecing it together would net about that price, whereas going w/this would make u spend more......
              "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by 90accord22EX
                yup it would work on our cars or yup you have it?
                it will work on our cars, and i want one so bad. if you buy peice by peice, the price you pay for that company, you got be on the road boosted with the right connections.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                X