Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

dsm manni question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dsm manni question

do all of the dsm turbo mannis fit the cb7s or do after market ones not fit cause they seem to be chaeper and eazyer to find them mannis for accords

i know the real dsm ones fit with just the re-drill.( got one for sale in my thread below if you want to buy / see pic)
    but the ram horn style dsm ones don't fit i've seen.
    FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
    My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
      i know the real dsm ones fit with just the re-drill.( got one for sale in my thread below if you want to buy / see pic)
      but the ram horn style dsm ones don't fit i've seen.
      i don't know if all the ramhorns fit, however the ssauto does, you just have to get creative with wastegate placement.

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
        i don't know if all the ramhorns fit, however the ssauto does, you just have to get creative with wastegate placement.
        doesn't one bolt not fit on the manifold???
        on this fourm theres pics of it not fitting. in this guys build.

SSAutoChrome DSM turbo manifold -see the xspower sign.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=turbo+build

Explain to me how to get a bolt onto there ?? maybe they fixed it sence then.that was a year ago.
        FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
        My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Now the F/H series have more cost effective options available so you don't need to go through the hassle.

If you insist on running a DSM manifold, just be careful with the turbos that you choose, as the dsm stock setup already interferes with the front mount. Some turbos just wont fit at all.`

Comment

Originally posted by KillerCam282
            Now the F/H series have more cost effective options available so you don't need to go through the hassle.

If you insist on running a DSM manifold, just be careful with the turbos that you choose, as the dsm stock setup already interferes with the front mount. Some turbos just wont fit at all.`
            well i dont really want to go dsm i want to do somthing made for my car but the options just dont seem as big but i just wonna do a t3 t4 setup

Comment

get a dsm setup and slap a evo3 big16g on there get a 3inch downpipe with 3inch flewxpipe get your motormounts filled with some mcmastercarr polyurethane and get it tuned get a better clutchkit and flywheel get it tuned and pray it lasts

Comment

pretty much what sparkle said. If i could redo my dsm setup i would do the mhi big 16g, but instead I'm redoing everything. Don't cheap out, make sure you get everything right the first time
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

the big 16g flows only marginally more and that's at very high boost. The small 16g is a much better wheel/turbo if you're making less than 300whp. the EVO3 16g wheel is pretty good too. Flows the most and efficiency is nearly par with the S16g.

So, bottom line, evo3 16g is best, then s16g, then b16g...if you ask me with all the research and turbo maps i've looked at.

evo will most likely be the most expensive if purchased used....new they are all the same.

A good used s16g is what i got and it's great....if i ever get my car running tip top again.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    get a dsm setup and slap a evo3 big16g on there get a 3inch downpipe with 3inch flewxpipe get your motormounts filled with some mcmastercarr polyurethane and get it tuned get a better clutchkit and flywheel get it tuned and pray it lasts
                    thats another thing its an auto but its what i got

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
                      thats another thing its an auto but its what i got
                      convert it into a 5speed if not your not using the boosted setup to its full potential and only time will tell when that tranny will last.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
                        doesn't one bolt not fit on the manifold???
                        on this fourm theres pics of it not fitting. in this guys build.

SSAutoChrome DSM turbo manifold -see the xspower sign.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=turbo+build

Explain to me how to get a bolt onto there ?? maybe they fixed it sence then.that was a year ago.
                        yeah, on that manifold one doesn't fit. however the ramhorn one that they used to make does.

there was pictures of my setup when it was functional on here a while back, they still might be floating around.

Comment

so i still need my question awsered can it fit

Comment

Working...
                          X