Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

project BUTT stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job on the turbo build up buddy..keep us posted.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

water/air cooled.......BRILLIANT! Nice job.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

i think its time for me to get a Guinness
        I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

i need a chippable ECU... i need to get this thing tuned
          I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

i have a p06 sitting in my trunk right now i picked up a lil while ago, just not sure how to check if automatic or manual... if you know of a way i can find out for you

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
            My Ride thread
            Flickr
            Originally posted by d112crzy
            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
            All I gotta really say is:
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

such a nice project... makes me miss my boosted setup, and makes me really anxious to assemble a project like this one in the near future

one question... are you running the stock DSM O2 housing with your 14b? i had to bend my a/c suction pipe out of the way with the same setup as you because i retained a/c and it was hitting the o2 housing....
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                i have a p06 sitting in my trunk right now i picked up a lil while ago, just not sure how to check if automatic or manual... if you know of a way i can find out for you
                doesnt matter if it is going to get chipped.

it takes 2 minutes to convert it to manual
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well there you go lmk if anything

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                  My Ride thread
                  Flickr
                  Originally posted by d112crzy
                  And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                  All I gotta really say is:
                  People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Now thats a sleeper, slap a 16g on there people wont know what hit them.
                    CB7
                    Removed:A/C, P/S, C/C, ABS, Wires, Battery
                    Added: H22A, South Bend TZ Series Clutch, Fidanza (8lb) Flywheel, Megan 4-1 Headers
                    Waiting For:M2F4 Tranny, NX 50 Shot

Comment

Originally posted by bresk8r87
                      such a nice project... makes me miss my boosted setup, and makes me really anxious to assemble a project like this one in the near future

one question... are you running the stock DSM O2 housing with your 14b? i had to bend my a/c suction pipe out of the way with the same setup as you because i retained a/c and it was hitting the o2 housing....

indeed i did bend it out of the way... and the A/C still works perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidIC
                        indeed i did bend it out of the way... and the A/C still works perfectly!
                        good to hear
                        1993 CB7
                        2001 BB6

Comment

yeah... i need to tune the damn thing... i need a freakin ECU

Comment

i must say that this is the first dsm setup that i actually dig!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

i could have went with the turbonetics manifold and a t3/t4 but that shit costs too much... i have the same amount into the ENTIRE set up as i would those 2 items...

thanks for the compliments!

Comment

oOOooo i like it, i like it
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X