Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

dsm injestors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dsm injestors?

ok so i bught a manni oil lines and injectors for $75 bucks and i was looking at the injectors and i dont know if they will bolt right up or not so my question is if they dont what do i have to do to get them to work?

they don't BOLT up at all.

all you gota do is pop them in place.

wtf is a dsm injestor?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      wtf is a dsm injestor?
      lol... they will fit in the fuel rail and clip onto the f22 clips but they wont fit in the manifold entrance, U kinda have to grind it up untill they fit with the rubber rings
      Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by dohcb7
        lol... they will fit in the fuel rail and clip onto the f22 clips but they wont fit in the manifold entrance, U kinda have to grind it up untill they fit with the rubber rings
        ok cool thanks

Comment

Yea jsut get a dremel and grind away at the lower injector seals until they fit, dont grind to much though.
          CB7
          Removed:A/C, P/S, C/C, ABS, Wires, Battery
          Added: H22A, South Bend TZ Series Clutch, Fidanza (8lb) Flywheel, Megan 4-1 Headers
          Waiting For:M2F4 Tranny, NX 50 Shot

Comment

Working...
          X