Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo project almost done. NEED HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks great.
    if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

Comment

glad you found your culprit good sir.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by Easycustoms
        OKay so i tinker'd a little and quadrouple checked my charge pipes... I found the culprit... It was just one pipe that LOOKED like it was on but it just popped off.. Im thinking of roughing up the metal a little so it can get a better grip. Or just weld a bead around the edge.. Pulls REAL good BOV and Wastegate work everything is good. After i give it some gas it idles kinda funny (goes up and down)then evens out after 40 sec's...Im gonna finish the exhaust and catch can once it stops raining here. Thank you everyone that tried to help i appreciate it BIG TIME! Should have some more pics and vids soon!
        The idle going up and down would be a vaccum leak somewhere.
        Originally posted by deevergote
        I'd eat a baby for free. I'm hungry, dammit!

Comment

Working...
        X