Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

13c Turbo - Mitsubishi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13c Turbo - Mitsubishi

Ok my buddy has a talon and he rebuilt the motor and installed a 14b. but he has a 13c laying around and he said he would give it to me for 50 bucks. worth it? He said it has no shaft play and he used to run it 15psi day and night. it also has a little crack on the housing. he said you could weld it. should i buy it? i got the money.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

is 13c a 2nd generation stock turbo? i thought it was t25...?
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

i think im not sure. i search for 13c and it says no matches found, thats why i need some help before i buy it and get stuck with it.
      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

just read up on it. it sucks when you raise the wastegate pressure over 10psi. your just sucking in hot air around there. and i want to run 12psi. ill kill that little beast.
        miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
          just read up on it. it sucks when you raise the wastegate pressure over 10psi. your just sucking in hot air around there. and i want to run 12psi. ill kill that little beast.
          bro just hit up my buddy joeyboycb7 hes selling his turbo kit. in the socal section. did that turbo come off of a automatic talon? if your intrested well ship it at a good price lets say 15-20. im a driver for fed ex ground.
          Last edited by f20aaccordturbo; 05-29-2007, 11:54 PM.
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
            bro just hit up my buddy joeyboycb7 hes selling his turbo kit. in the socal section. did that turbo come off of a automatic talon?

5spd. i dont know how he managed to run 15psi, but then again he knows dsm really good.
            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
              5spd. i dont know how he managed to run 15psi, but then again he knows dsm really good.
              sounds like a really small but fast spooling turbo. good for touge's
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

I think that the 13c is from the automatic DSM's...It's junk if you ask me...way too small.

-Kyle
                SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

13b not 13c. no such thing. 13b is a little smaller than 14b. too small for the f22 motor really.

1993 Honda Prelude H23t -big 16g turbo, uberdata, and a kick ass body and paint to go with it!

Comment

13b is what the auto DSM's come with. Just keep a eye out for a cheap 14b. I got mine for 90 bucks shipped . No shaft play and no crack in the housing that you have to worry about.

Elite Concepts

Comment

actually i think its a 13g turbo from the auto 1st gen dsms. Small, fast spool, probably a lot of heat.

i had one in my garage at one point and its tiny man. cheaper route would be 14b, but the 16g feels great

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

x2, it is a 13g. i had one, and when i realized how small it was i upgraded to a 14b before even installing it.
                        1993 CB7
                        2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                          actually i think its a 13g turbo from the auto 1st gen dsms. Small, fast spool, probably a lot of heat.
                          FINALLY! thank you! its 13g. its small, and came off the automatic DSMs

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

buy my 14b ill make you a good deal

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                              buy my 14b ill make you a good deal
                              how much?????????
                              miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Working...
                              X