Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

what fuel pressure to run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what fuel pressure to run

I was just curious as to what fuel pressure everyone is running who is turbo'd? I have an adjustable fpr and running the dsm setup on an f22B.
    thanks
    97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
    IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Run the fuel pressure that the manufacturer of your injector recommends. Just make sure your injectors are correctly sized for your application and you're properly tuned.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

In my case I got the OEM fuel rail machined to accept the DSM OEM FPR

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
        In my case I got the OEM fuel rail machined to accept the DSM OEM FPR
        do you know what the stock fuel pressure is for a dsm? I don't want to run too lean especially!!
        97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/

Comment

if you have a 14b turbo, 450cc injectors and are running 8-9 lbs boost you want to tune with the injectors at 44psi for the 2.2L

*cheers*
          I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidIC
            if you have a 14b turbo, 450cc injectors and are running 8-9 lbs boost you want to tune with the injectors at 44psi for the 2.2L

*cheers*
            awesome! that's what I wanted to know! you da man!
            97 Yamaha YZF600R

Comment

Honestly, run the OEM regulator.. Youll be happy you did. I have run a few different ones on my accord, and noticed that with all of them, they are not accurate. One day it will be 50psi, the next day 35, then maybe 55 the next... Not worth the b.s.... You also have to remember this. If your OEM fuel pressure is 36psi with vacuum, and 43psi with 0 vacuum, at 10psi it will be 53psi, and at 20psi it will be 63psi....
              12.5 at 114.6mph 15psi
              11.7 and 11.5 20.5psi
              F22a1
              60-1 td06h turbo
              Darton mid sleeves
              85.5 wiseco 8.8:1 forged pistons
              Crower pro billet rods
              Custom ported head.
              KMS valves
              F23 headgasket
              ARP H23 headstuds
              H23 upper intake manifold
              F22a6 lower intake manifold
              Intake manifold is gutted
              AEM EMS 1040u
              FIC 850cc injectors
              Walbro 255 pump
              H23 manual trans
              Prelude shifter assembly
              Forbidden short throw
              Nitrous Express Kit installed, never used on this motor

Comment

i forgot to mention that you need to have 44psi with the vacuum lead disconnected
                I need NOS... give me one of these... make it 2... oh and hairy... i need it by tonight!

Comment

Working...
                X