Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Would This Turbo Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would This Turbo Work?

My dad's friend got him a TD05H, Question is Will it fit on his F22b engine? I always read about people using a 14b or 16g but not a TD05H.

Last edited by DarkRidgeRacer; 08-22-2007, 01:58 PM.
    F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
    My Member's Thread
    Arcadia Green #14

That looks an awful lot like a 14b to me. Mine says TDO5H too and nowhere does it say 14b

Comment

Why wouldnt it work? I mean, unless its seized.. You need to have all of the correct cooling lines, manifold, charge pipe etc etc... but there is no reason why it can't be used.

Comment

Is it possible to use the other parts from the eclipse 2 make the TD05H fit in the F22Bx? Where thinking its out of the 98 version. I know this turbo will work for this car but I've never seen someone putting a TD05H on a F22Bx.
        Last edited by DarkRidgeRacer; 08-22-2007, 05:40 PM.
        My Member's Thread
        Arcadia Green #14

Comment

well id find a compressor map for this turbo vs the 14b and the 16g go figure it out yo.

Comment

i think the tdo5 was a t25 IIRC

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I have a better idea. Get a GT28RS and actually have some fun.

Comment

its a 14b. they dont say 14b on the housing. they say tdo5h. i believe the 13gs (smaller) were tdo4h.
                1993 CB7
                2001 BB6

Comment

I'm thinking about having fun with the GT28RS. But on the other hand it aint my car and it aint my turbo so yeah.
                  My Member's Thread
                  Arcadia Green #14

Comment

TD05H is the stamp found on a 14b as well

if the turbo was from a 98 GST then it would have a 90 deg. elbow and would be even smaller than the 14B. 2nd gen turbos were T25s

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by DarkRidgeRacer
                      Is it possible to use the other parts from the eclipse 2 make the TD05H fit in the F22Bx? Where thinking its out of the 98 version. I know this turbo will work for this car but I've never seen someone putting a TD05H on a F22Bx.
                      no. our f22a and dsm have exhaust ports: 0 0 0 0. the f22b has 0 00 0

and btw thats a 14b
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                      X