Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Is there a way to auto tune a car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
    as far as stock, you mean nothing altered like i/h/e, or nothing major like valve work and electrical changes(msd, hks, etc.)

Well its not 100 stock. Well depends how you look at it lol it's the f22a1 with a6 intake manifold, a4 tube header, shortram intake, advanced timing, redone ground wires just basic stuff is all thats been done so far. Ive been debating for over a year what route to take on it. Ive been holding on on getting a cam regrind from delta. There are just to damn many choices to go with lol.. Do i want to swap f22b, h23, h22? Go all motor with milled head, head work, oversized valves, p&p. but the cr. Hit it with no2, turbo! You get the idea. Turbo seems to me to be the cheaper way to go but again it's the tuning that's going to bite me in the ass..

Comment

Even with a regrind, it's still pretty close to stock. The maps between a stock f22a1 and my jdm f22a w/ 272 aren't EXTREMELY different.

There is a lot of room for error with our f22's. Even with my old f22b dohc, that had 9.2 compression. It's really hard to blow up an engine.

For ecu prices, PM me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
      X