Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Ebay Turbos t3/t4 T04E *read before buying*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Turbos t3/t4 T04E *read before buying*

Ok so I'm not going to say much but here is a good and bad buyer. These are both the same turbos from companies in china and are garret knock offs but work amazing if you buy the right one. Different factories in china do better or worse jobs. The first one is the one I'm currently running and works great.

Worth the money
    The first seller is Trader-nas. He is a good seller with high feedback and better quality china turbos. This is his product.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T04E-...6243QQtcZphoto
    He offers good customer service and return policy.

Not worth the money
    The second seller is a B.S. seller and a shame to ebay. His name is Ilovetacotaco and I hate him. He operates out of an apartment in california and knows nothing. His turbo leaked oil and had a leakdown of 20% thus being shit. He won't do shit and I hate him..lol. So don't buy his crap.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T4...QQcmdZViewItem

His name is Ilovetacotaco and I hate him.

Wow. . . So you went turbo ? *EDIT* such a small hood cant close properly with cheaply postioned turbo waste pipes
    Last edited by 10thcb7; 09-27-2007, 02:57 AM.

Comment

So you're turbo'd now? Aren't you having some issues with the chipped ecu?

I hope you're not running on a vafc or anything less than a chipped ecu and a good basemap.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're turbo'd now? Aren't you having some issues with the chipped ecu?

I hope you're not running on a vafc or anything less than a chipped ecu and a good basemap.
        Ya, the ecu from mrx had a bad map cuz he had a virus or somthin and I need a new chip asap. Not runnin an afc cuz my car got broke into and it got jacked......which sucks hella. Now I'm 4psi with 450cc's and stock ecu. No problems though, just really rich to and from school.

Comment

haul your car to Yakima and i'll tune you, for some food.

Comment

hey that sounds pretty good eh? I'll probly take you up on that. Sooner would be better obviously so when could we do it?

Comment

You'd have to skip school, lol.

I only have wednesdays and thursdays off. I work from 6am to 5ish pm the rest of the week.

Wednesday, I'm tuning a locals b18b running a huge ass turbo, this coming thursday, I'm trying to hold a meet. look in the NW chat thread. I'm going to be in seattle the entire day, so we could mess with it then. But I'm also going to be tuning 91Accord-LX's car.

After that, I don't have anything planned on my days off.
              Last edited by d112crzy; 09-28-2007, 02:08 AM.

Comment

if just skipping school one day is all it'd take.... I'D B THERE IN A HEART BEAT

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

I've just had a run-in with this guy a few months ago- bought some blackhoused headlights from him. The left headlamp I got from him fits correctly but with the right one, the glass is shaped incorrectly when compared to my OEM stock headlight.. took me hours of adjusting and wondering why the hell it didn't line up with my hood and grill to figure that out lol. When comparing the stock OEM lamp to the one from this guy the difference is noticeable. The company that makes the lamps this guy sells looks to be "SNS" while the maker of the OEM headlampsis Stanley.

Comment

Working...
                  X