Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

any experience with OBX camshafts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any experience with OBX camshafts?

anyone have any experience with obx camshafts? preferably the h22 ones. i was browsing ebay and saw some on there, yeah i know its ebay, but OBX is somewhat of a reputable brand so i figured someone might have something about them.

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

they make cams now?
    spin city

Comment

they're suppsoed to come out with ITB's
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-C...QQcmdZViewItem

link for reference

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

I can't vouch for the cam shafts but OBX has come from a long way of making qaulity products.

Comment

id say fuck that and just stick with crowers, skunk2's or regrinds. those are the ons that ive seen work.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Be very careful with aftermarket valvetrain and cams. You dont want to go through what i did.....

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                id say fuck that and just stick with crowers, skunk2's or regrinds. those are the ons that ive seen work.
                thats what i had planned to do, i was going to get crowers but i was browsing ebay to see if the skunk2s were any cheaper then they were on theyre website.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                X