Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

i need help with an intake chip or whatever its called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need help with an intake chip or whatever its called

i have this chip thats sposed to trick the fuel intake into thinking i have a cold air intake therefore taking in more fuel and making more power... i dont have a clue how to put it in..... is there anyone that knows how or has instructions they could send me
    thanx

really weird example... is the CHIP made for ur car or what? sounds to me like u probably spent a pretty penny on this chip, maybe u should have just got a pully kit and intake to get the power, or a intake and VAFC/SAFC......

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

well this is spose to work with my intake i have an apc intake but this is some sort of ecu chip but i jus wanted to know if anyone else has one that would have some clue at least tha location of where to hook it up at.....its spose to give like a 20 hp gain......if anyone has instructions or knows where i might could find some then it would help alot ..... thanx..

Comment

Originally posted by rockinthaaccord
        i have this chip thats sposed to trick the fuel intake into thinking i have a cold air intake therefore taking in more fuel and making more power..
        Originally posted by rockinthaaccord
        ..its spose to give like a 20 hp gain
        sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you ain't gonna get 20hp from this "chip" you just bought ..from which im guessing, ebay, right??good luck with it tho
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

These things DO NOT work at all man. I wouldn't even bother installing it because you are wasting your time.
          Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

well first of all your problem is, you bought something APC and its not for a civic. 2nd of all, those chips are worthless or so ive heard.

accord power

Comment

im sorry man, dont bother, ur wasting your time. next time before you buy a mod, consult us first. we're here to help.....most of us anyways.
              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
              X