Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

2000 integra exhaust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 integra exhaust...

would it be possible to use the brackets on a magnaflow integra exhaust onto the cb bracket holders without much modification. by looking at the pics they look close to the same but i know they could be totally off. thanks.
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/2396271473.html
    the left one looks like itd need to be bent a lil... idk what do you guys think?

Teggy is like a foot shorter than the CB, that would be a hell to the no bossman

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

couldnt i get like a foot extension pipe for the exhaust at like pep boys?

Comment

Ah just checked the link, thought it was a full catback. Yea you could just get them to make a new pipe, that shit is busted for $75 though, you could get a brand new OBX on Ebay for less

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i know i just dont wanna pay for the welding on of hangers

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
            i know i just dont wanna pay for the welding on of hangers
            It'll be like $10 extra bucks man, if u don't have that to spare don't buy an exhaust.

Comment

my exhaust shop quoted me like 70 bucks...

Comment

my exhaust shop quoted me like 70 bucks...
                Civic/Integra exhaust hangers WILL NOT fit directly onto a CB7... Trust me I know.. I had an 02 civic si muffler put on my car this week, instead of the fart can I had on.. They had to cut the hangers off and put new ones on. They are going to have to do that with the integra one too.

Comment

thanks for the imput!!! yeah not tryna spend that much on a dif fart cannon... thanks buddy.

Comment

thanks for the imput!!! yeah not tryna spend that much on a dif fart cannon... thanks buddy.
                    No problem. Youre better off just waiting for someone to put a catback exhaust up for cheap. would save you alot of money in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                      No problem. Youre better off just waiting for someone to put a catback exhaust up for cheap. would save you alot of money in the long run.
                      like the one you had... too bad it didnt have the hangers. if it did that woulda been mine.

Comment

bro if you're not worried about the weight 120 for 2.5" piping and vibrant muffler for 140 and resonator for 70-80.
                        http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com...EXHAUST/Detail
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VIBRA...s#ht_666wt_939

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

please dont put a vibrant muffler on your car, it sounds like a can full of bees.

Comment

Borla Sportsman.

I love mine! I can hear my intake still! Which sounds nasty if I may add =)
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                              please dont put a vibrant muffler on your car, it sounds like a can full of bees.
                              get real, this is with an all vibrant set-up and a huge pinch in my b-pipe on my header.

Last edited by jdm92_accorn; 05-29-2011, 12:04 AM.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Working...
                              X